One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words. ― Goethe.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was a German poet, playwright, novelist, scientist, statesman, theatre director, and critic. His works include plays, poetry, literature and aesthetic criticism, and treatises on botany, anatomy, and color. He is considered to be the greatest German literary figure of the modern era.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Goethe quotes collection
1. If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain how he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be. ― Goethe
2. A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul. ― Goethe
3. Daring ideas are like chessmen moving forward. They may be beaten, but they may start a winning game. ― Goethe
4. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ― Goethe
Do you like Goethe quotes?
5. We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe. ― Goethe
6. I have possessed that heart, that noble soul, in whose presence I seemed to be more than I really was, because I was all that I could be. ― Goethe
7. If I love you, what business is it of yours? ― Goethe
8. A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart. ― Goethe
9. The human race is a monotonous affair. Most people spend the greatest part of their time working in order to live, and what little freedom remains so fills them with fear that they seek out any and every means to be rid of it. ― Goethe
Which Goethe quote is the best quotes?
10. You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. ― Goethe
12. If you’ve never eaten while crying you don’t know what life tastes like. ― Goethe
13. Thinking is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking. ― Goethe
14. I bid the chords sweet music make,
And all must follow in my wake. ― Goethe
Can you share your Goethe quotes?
15. Know thyself? If I knew myself, I’d run away. ― Goethe
16. None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. ― Goethe
17. Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.― Goethe
19. By seeking and blundering we learn. ― Goethe
Can you share our Goethe quotes?
20. Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least. ― Goethe
21. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. ― Goethe
22. The world is so empty if one thinks only of mountains, rivers & cities; but to know someone who thinks & feels with us, & who, though distant, is close to us in spirit, this makes the earth for us an inhabited garden. ― Goethe