Who is Gautam Adani? Gautam Adani is an Indian billionaire industrialist and philanthropist who is the chairman and founder of the Adani Group, an Ahmedabad-based multinational conglomerate involved in port development and operations in India.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Jane Austen quotes collection
1. Either you sit on the pile of cash, or you continue to grow. ― Gautam Adani
2. Infrastructure sector is all about building assets for the country. It is part of nation building. ― Gautam Adani
4. Either you are an extrovert or introvert, and so I am an introvert in that sense. I’m not a social person that wants to go to parties. ― Gautam Adani
Do you like Gautam Adani quotes?
5. Being an entrepreneur is my dream job, as it tests one’s tenacity. ― Gautam Adani
8. I was in college for two years but I didn’t attend too much. Then I decided to drop out. I was having too many nightmares about failing in the exams. ― Gautam Adani
Which Gautam Adani quotes is the best success quotes?
12. I could never take orders from anyone. ― Gautam Adani
13. Along with opportunities, there also exist many other tricky and complex issues to be managed in India. These include tackling both policy-level challenges and infrastructure challenges. ― Gautam Adani
14. Dealing with the government does not mean you have to give a bribe. ― Gautam Adani
Can you share our Gautam Adani quotes?
17. I am not attracted to those politicians who are short on vision and only want to make money. I like those who have vision. ― Gautam Adani
18. Any commodity that sees its price going higher will see new mines opening up. When the supply increases, the prices soften. When prices fall, some mines with higher production costs will shut down as they become unviable. ― Gautam Adani