A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. Many a book is like a key to unknown chambers within the castle of one’s own self. ― Franz Kafka.
Who is Franz Kafka? Franz Kafka was a German-speaking Bohemian novelist and short-story writer, widely regarded as one of the major figures of 20th-century literature. His work fuses elements of realism and the fantastic.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Franz Kafka quotes collection
1. I am a cage, in search of a bird. ― Franz Kafka
2. I am free and that is why I am lost. ― Franz Kafka
3. A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. ― Franz Kafka
4. I cannot make you understand. I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me. I cannot even explain it to myself. ― Franz Kafka
5. The meaning of life is that it stops. ― Franz Kafka
6. I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness. ― Franz Kafka
7. Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. ― Franz Kafka
8. Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. ― Franz Kafka
9. I am constantly trying to communicate something incommunicable, to explain something inexplicable, to tell about something I only feel in my bones and which can only be experienced in those bones.
Basically it is nothing other than this fear we have so often talked about, but fear spread to everything, fear of the greatest as of the smallest, fear, paralyzing fear of pronouncing a word, although this fear may not only be fear but also a longing for something greater than all that is fearful. ― Franz Kafka
10. All languages are but a poor translation. ― Franz Kafka
11. He is terribly afraid of dying because he hasn’t yet lived. ― Franz Kafka
12. I have spent all my life resisting the desire to end it. ― Franz Kafka
13. Now I can look at you in peace; I don’t eat you anymore. ― Franz Kafka
14. I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. ― Franz Kafka
15. By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired. ― Franz Kafka
16. There is an infinite amount of hope in the universe but not for us. ― Franz Kafka
17. I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us anymore. ― Franz Kafka
18. You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet. ― Franz Kafka
19. I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound or stab us. If the book we’re reading doesn’t wake us up with a blow to the head, what are we reading for? So that it will make us happy, as you write?
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Good Lord, we would be happy precisely if we had no books, and the kind of books that make us happy are the kind we could write ourselves if we had to. But we need books that affect us like a disaster, that grieve us deeply, like the death of someone we loved more than ourselves, like being banished into forests far from everyone, like a suicide. A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. That is my belief. ― Franz Kafka
21. Men often ask me, ‘Why are your female characters so paranoid?’ It’s not paranoia. It’s recognition of their situation. ― Margaret Atwood
22. There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out. ― Mae West
23. We must not see any person as an abstraction. Instead, we must see in every person a universe with its own secrets,
with its own treasures, with its own sources of anguish, and with some measure of triumph. ― Elie Wiesel
24. Don’t Just
Don’t just learn, experience.
Don’t just read, absorb.
Don’t just change, transform.
Don’t just relate, advocate.
Don’t just promise, prove.
Don’t just criticize, encourage.
Don’t just think, ponder.
Don’t just take, give.
Don’t just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don’t just hear, listen.
Don’t just talk, act.
Don’t just tell, show.
Don’t just exist, live. ― Roy T. Bennett
25. Don’t waste your time trying to get people to love you.
Spend your time with those who already do. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions.
It’s your life, not theirs.
Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy.
Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are.
If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality, not yours.
There is more to life than pleasing people.
There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path.
There is so much more to life than what you experience right now.
You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure. ― Roy T. Bennett