Embrace your grief. For there, your soul will grow. ― Carl Jung.
What is grief? Grief is the response to loss, particularly to the loss of someone or some living thing that has died, to which a bond or affection was formed. Although conventionally focused on the emotional response to loss, grief also has physical, cognitive, behavioral, social, cultural, spiritual and philosophical dimensions
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous grief quotes collection
1. Something still exists as long as there’s someone around to remember it. ― Jodi Picoult
2. Life is full of grief, to exactly the degree we allow ourselves to love other people. ― Orson Scott Card
3. Relax. One bad chapter doesn’t mean it’s the end of the book. ― Paulo Coelho
4. Death is a reminder to live fully. ― Ram Dass
Do you like famous grief quotes?
5. No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. ― Terry Pratchett
7. It’s an honor to be in grief. It’s an honor to feel that much, to have loved that much. ― Elizabeth Gilbert
8. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ― Winnie the Pooh
9. The art of life is not controlling what happens to us, but using what happens to us. ― Gloria Steinem
Which famous grief quotes can teach you know how to become rich?
10. How much more damage anger and grief do than the things that cause them. ― Marcus Aurelius
11. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them, that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. ― Lao Tzu
12. It is not impermanence that makes us suffer. What makes us suffer is wanting things to be permanent, when they are not.― Thich Nhat Hanh
13. Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything. ― C.S. Lewis
14. This is not the life you pictured but here you are. You can still make something beautiful. Grieve. Breathe. Begin again. ― Thema Bryant Davis
Can you share our famous grief quotes?
15. People just disappear sometimes. You have to love and appreciate them while they’re near you. ― Haruki Murakami
16. There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don’t seem to help. ― Fred Rogers
18. We run from grief because loss scares us, yet our hearts reach toward grief because the broken parts want to mend. ― Brené Brown
19. True that we don’t know what we’ve got till we lose it, but also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives. ― Paulo Coelho