Words are like keys. If you choose them right, they can open any heart and shut any mouth. ― Cherry Nguyen.
Why we should say good morning? When you say ‘good morning’, you are not only greeting the person but also wishing them well for the day. This helps to improve communications among colleagues and the overall atmosphere in the office. A ‘good morning’ acknowledges the presence of your colleagues and makes them feel welcomed.
It takes our minds off our problems if only for a moment. Making eye contact, smiling and saying “good morning” forces us to focus on something.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the great good morning quotes collection
1. If you can dream it you can build it. If you can build it, you can live it. ― Good Morning
2. Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today. ― Good Morning All
3. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ― Good Morning
4. The biggest sources of motivation are your own thoughts, so think big and motivate yourself to win. ― Good Morning
Do you like good morning quotes?
5. Every day I wake up and choose to be happy because you give me a reason to. ― Good Morning together
6. Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you. ― Madeline Bridges
7. No Beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart. ― Good Morning
8. Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day. ― Good Morning
9. Every Morning Start a new page in your story make it a great one today. ― Good Morning
Which good morning quote is the great time management quotes?
10. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. ― Good Morning
11. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day. ― Paul Henderson
13. Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness. ― Nanea Hoffman
14. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. ― Henry David Thoreau
Can you share our good morning quotes?
15. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. ― Yoko Ono
16. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. ― Wayne Huizenga
17. Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not. ― Ursula K. Le Guin
18. Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. ― Lemony Snicket
19. It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul. ― Sarah Smiley
20. Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day! ― Lindsay Lohan