With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. ― Eleanor Roosevelt.
Muscular strength and endurance are important for many reasons: Increase your ability to do activities like opening doors, lifting boxes or chopping wood without getting tired. Reduce the risk of injury. Help you keep a healthy body weight.
Strength training may enhance your quality of life and improve your ability to do everyday activities. Strength training can also protect your joints from injury. Building muscle also can contribute to better balance and may reduce your risk of falls.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous strength quotes collection
1. Strength is a matter of a made up mind. ― John Beecher
2. Normalize being a little crazy for what you believe in. ― Maxime Lagacé
3. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power. ― Lao Tzu
4. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. ― Edmund Hillary
5. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. ― Buddha
6. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. ― Bob Marley
7. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. ― Hermann Hesse
9. Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you. ― Ovid
10. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. ― Marcus Aurelius
11. The more you care, the stronger you can be. ― Jim Rohn
12. Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat. ― Anais Nin
13. Fools give up fast. Strong men persevere. The wise keep going forever. ― Maxime Lagacé
14. We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it is not as dreadful as it appeared, discovering we have the strength to stare it down. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
15. Silence is a source of great strength. ― Lao Tzu
16. There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up. ― Booker T. Washington
17. Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on. ― Henry Rollins
18. If you haven’t the strength to impose your own terms upon life, then you must accept the terms it offers you. ― T.S. Eliot
19. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. ― Kahlil Gibran
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity. ― Louis Pasteura
21. The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income. ― George Foreman
22. If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. ― Warren Buffett
23. The key is to work extremely hard for a short period of time (1-5 years), create abundant wealth, and then make money work hard for you through wise investments that yield a passive income for life. ― H.W. Charles
24. I remember saying to my mentor, “If I had more money, I would have a better plan.”. He quickly responded, “I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.”. You see, it’s not the amount that counts; it’s the plan that counts. ― Jim Rohn
25. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people cannot take their eyes off you. ― Maya Angelou
26. The key to financial freedom and great wealth is a person’s ability or skill to convert earned income into passive income and/or portfolio income. ― Robert Kiyosaki