Success is different for everyone; everybody defines it in their own way, and that’s part of what we do in ‘Close Up’, finding what it was each person wanted to achieve and what their willingness to sacrifice for that was. ― William Shatner.
Why are close relationships important? A robust body of scientific evidence suggests that being in high quality close relationships and feeling socially connected are associated with decreased risk of mortality. Social isolation, loneliness and relationship discord are well-established risk factors for poor health.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise close quotes collection
1. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door in the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. ― Johnny Cash
2. I regret that it takes a life to learn how to live. ― Jonathan Safran Foer.
3. My memories mean a lot to me, and I hold them close to my heart. ― JRadhika Apte
4. Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
Do you like close quotes?
5. My dream is to live a good life and be loving, be close to God and be a good human being and bring peace to people. ― Ziggy Marley
6. I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.― Roy Orbison
7. At every stage of my career I have had interesting and cordial colleagues, some of whom are close friends. ― Daniel Nathans
Which close quotes can help you understand how to become rich?
14. If bread is the first necessity of life, recreation is a close second. ― Edward Bellamy
Do you have any ideas to how to become rich?
18. Let every dawn be to you as the beginning of life, and every setting sun be to you as its close. ― John Ruskin
19. The heart of another is a dark forest, always, no matter how close it has been to one’s own. ― Willa Cather
Can you share our close quotes?
23. The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. ― Henry Miller
24. I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can’t see from the center. ― Kurt Vonnegut