Success is different for everyone; everybody defines it in their own way, and that’s part of what we do in ‘Close Up’, finding what it was each person wanted to achieve and what their willingness to sacrifice for that was. ― William Shatner.
Why are close relationships important? A robust body of scientific evidence suggests that being in high quality close relationships and feeling socially connected are associated with decreased risk of mortality. Social isolation, loneliness and relationship discord are well-established risk factors for poor health.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise close quotes collection
1. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door in the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. ― Johnny Cash
2. I regret that it takes a life to learn how to live. ― Jonathan Safran Foer.
3. My memories mean a lot to me, and I hold them close to my heart. ― JRadhika Apte
4. Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
5. My dream is to live a good life and be loving, be close to God and be a good human being and bring peace to people. ― Ziggy Marley
6. I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.― Roy Orbison
7. At every stage of my career I have had interesting and cordial colleagues, some of whom are close friends. ― Daniel Nathans
8. Success is different for everyone; everybody defines it in their own way, and that’s part of what we do in ‘Close Up’, finding what it was each person wanted to achieve and what their willingness to sacrifice for that was. ― William Shatner
9. The Boss doesn’t need friends, but the ones I do have, I keep very close. ― Sasha Banks
10. If your pictures aren’t good enough, you aren’t close enough. ― Robert Capa
11. Every meal should end with something sweet. Maybe it’s jelly on toast at breakfast, or a small piece of chocolate at dinner – but it always helps my brain get close to the meal. ― Robert Irvine
12. I wish all happiness, good health and togetherness to those close to me. ― Shriya Saran
13. Everyone likes birds. What wild creature is more accessible to our eyes and ears, as close to us and everyone in the world, as universal as a bird? ― David Attenborough
14. If bread is the first necessity of life, recreation is a close second. ― Edward Bellamy
15. Being heard is so close to being loved that for the average person they are almost indistinguishable. ― David Augsburger
16. No one can feel more gratefully the charm of noble scenery, or the refreshment of escape into the unspoiled solitudes of nature, than the laborer at some close in-door employment.
17. Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard. ― Anne Sexton
18. Let every dawn be to you as the beginning of life, and every setting sun be to you as its close. ― John Ruskin
19. The heart of another is a dark forest, always, no matter how close it has been to one’s own. ― Willa Cather
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale. ― Zig Ziglar
21. It’s never nice to lose someone close to you; unfortunately, life goes on, and we have to make peace with it and move on. ― Francois Hougaard
22. Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them. ― John C. Maxwell
23. The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. ― Henry Miller
24. I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can’t see from the center. ― Kurt Vonnegut
25. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ― J.K. Rowling
26. A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open. ― Frank Zappa