Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike. ― J.K. Rowling.
Why humanity is important in our life? Humanity is an important part of life which tells that to help others, try to understand other and realize the people problems with our own eyes and try to help them. Showing humanity One don’t need to be a rich person, even a poor person can sow humanity by helping someone or sharing his or her food.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best humanity quotes collection
1. Politeness is the flower of humanity. ― Joseph Joubert
2. The planet is fine. The people are fucked. ― George Carlin
3. Kindness is the best form of humanity. ― Doris Lee
4. Pray for your health first, then pray for humanity. ― Maxime Lagacé
5. Humanity should be our race. Love should be our religion. ― Cherry Nguyen
6. Be a good human being, a warm hearted, affectionate person. That is my fundamental belief. ― 14th Dalai Lama
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ― Mother Teresa
8. The next evolutionary step for mankind is to move from man to kind. ― Cherry Nguyen
9. You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right. ― Rosa Parks
10. Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others. ― Cherry Nguyen
11. My country is the world, and my religion is to do good. ― Thomas Paine
12. The more we take, the less there is for future generations. ― Phil Kingston
13. All I have is a sense of duty toward all people and an attachment to those with whom I have become intimate. ― Albert Einstein
14. Humanity has only scratched the surface of its real potential. ― Peace Pilgrim
15. We are very, very small, but we are profoundly capable of very, very big things. ― Stephen Hawking
16. Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believed in the goodness in people. ― Roy T. Bennett
17. We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings. ― Albert Einstein
18. I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me All I ask is that you respect me as a human being. ― Jackie Robinson
19. Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. ― Plato
Discover more wisdom topic
20. One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. ― Malala Yousafzai
21. Each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity. ― Marie Curie
22. You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever connections are made with the heart, not the tongue. ― C. JoyBell C.
23. The brick walls are there for a reason.
The brick walls are not there to keep us out.
The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something.
Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough.
They’re there to stop the other people. — Randy Pausch
24. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision.
The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives.
It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. — Andrew Carnegie
25. When you leave work on Friday, leave work.
Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend
take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. — Catherine Pulsifer
26. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson