Smoking helps you lose weight, one lung at a time! — Alfred E. Neuman.
What is smoking? Tobacco smoking is the practice of burning tobacco and ingesting the smoke that is produced. The smoke may be inhaled, as is done with cigarettes, or simply released from the mouth, as is generally done with pipes and cigars.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men
Here is the best smoking quotes collection
1. Smoking is related to practically every terrible thing that can happen to you. — Loni Anderson
2. Smoking is hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, and dangerous to the lungs. — King James I
3. A cigarette is the only consumer product which when used as directed kills its consumer. — Gro Brundtland
4. If you ever lit a cigarette in your life, you have very little will to live. — Neale Donald Walsch
Do you like smoking quotes?
5. Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times. — Mark Twain
6. Someone in my lab just showed me a bright pink one. And they’re selling them with flavors like chocolate and bubble gum,” she says.
“These things have nicotine, and you can tell who they’re trying to hook.
7. Smoking is a custom loathsome to the eye, hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, dangerous to the lungs, and in the black, stinking fume thereof nearest resembling the horrible Stygian smoke of the pit that is bottomless. — King James I
8. I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself. — Johnny Carson
9. I’m not really a heavy smoker any more. I only get through two lighters a day now. — Bill Hicks
Which smoking quote is the best education quotes?
10. I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself. — Barbara Kelly
11. The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror, not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray. — David Byrne
12. A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. — Rudyard Kipling.
13. A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want? — Oscar Wilde
14. There’s no doubt it [The Electronic Cigarette] can save many lives and hundreds of millions of pounds. — David Halpern
Can you share your smoking quotes?
15. Smoking is the leading cause of statistics. — Fletcher Knebel
16. Action on smoking and health has decreed that exposing others to secondhand smoke in any circumstance, including in the home, should make all smokers liable to criminal prosecution for homicide with depraved indifference, punishable by death in areas of the United States. — John Banzhaf
17. Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast. — Woody Allen
18. I have seen many a man turn his gold into smoke, but you are the first who has turned smoke into gold. — Queen Elizabeth
19. I understand why people use the nicotine replacement aids, but I don’t understand why people want to pretend that they’re smoking.
If you had a serial killer who liked to stab people, would you give him a rubber knife? — Serena Chen
Can you share our smoking quotes?
20. You’re always better off if you quit smoking; it’s never too late. — Loni Anderson
21. Now the only thing I miss about sex is the cigarette afterward.
Next to the first one in the morning, it’s the best one of all.
It tasted so good that even if I had been frigid I would have pretended otherwise just to be able to smoke it. — Florence King