Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. ― Naval Ravikant.
Why should we be strong and courageous? We all have the innate qualities of strength, courage, compassion, love, happiness and more but they lay deep down in our life. Life isn’t a smooth journey always. When we believe that we are strong, courage comes from within to face any trouble and overcome it.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best pain quotes collection
1. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. ― Fight Club
2. Let go of the past. ― Robert Greene
3. Adversity is the first path to truth. ― Lord Byron
4. Great things never came from comfort zones. ― Neil Strauss
Do you like pain quotes?
5. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming of it. ― Helen Keller
6. It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure. ― Marquis de Sade
7. True self-discovery begins where your comfort zone ends. ― Adam Braun
8. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love. ― Sophocles
9. Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you. ― Ovid
Which pain quote is the best personal development quotes?
10. Turn your wounds into wisdom. ― Oprah Winfrey
11. Every pain is a gift. Every pain is an opportunity. ― Maxime Lagacé
12. New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings. ― Lao Tzu
13. The root of all suffering is attachment. ― Buddha
14. You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice. ― Bob Marley
Can you share your pain quotes?
15. What hurts us is what heals us. ― Paulo Coelho
16. I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning. ― Haruki Murakami
17. Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change. ― Tony Robbins
18. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. ― Kahlil Gibran
19. People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain. ― Neil Strauss
Can you share our pain quotes?
20. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. ― Neale Donald Walsch
21. It is when I struggle that I strengthen. It is when challenged to my core that I learn the depth of who I am. ― Steve Maraboli
22. Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out – it’s the grain of sand in your shoe. ― Robert Service
23. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. ― Thomas Paine
24. The pain will leave once it has finished teaching you.
Tell us your pain quotes?
25. I’ve learned more from pain than I could’ve ever learned from pleasure.
26. Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation. ― Michael Jordan
27. Too many people believe that everything must be pleasurable in life, which makes them constantly search for distractions and short-circuits the learning process. ― Robert Greene
28. Most of the gains in life come from suffering in the short term, so you can get paid in the long term. ― Naval Ravikant
29. Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure. ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
What do you want apply pain quotes?
30. If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. ― Marcus Aurelius