If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ― J.K. Rowling.
What is character of a person? The character of a person or place consists of all the qualities they have that make them distinct from other people or places. You can use character to refer to the qualities that people from a particular place are believed to have. Individuality is a valued and inherent part of the British character.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best character quotes collection
1. Your character defines who you are by the actions you take. ― Catherine Pulsifer
2. Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. ― Abraham Lincoln
3. When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. ― Billy Graham
4. It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered. ― Aeschylus
5. Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. ― Sam Ewing
6. By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character. ― Grenville Kleiser
7. The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle. ― Frederick Lewis Donaldson
8. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. ― Helen Keller
9. There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King. ― Orison Swett Marden
10. I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. If you want to find out what a man is to the bottom, give him power. Any man can stand adversity only a great man can stand prosperity. It is the glory of Abraham Lincoln that he never abused power only on the side of mercy. ― Robert Ingersoll
12. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
13. The true index of a man’s character is the health of his wife. ― Cyril Connolly
14. Beauty has a lot to do with character. ― Kevyn Aucoin
15. Leadership to me means duty, honor, country. It means character, and it means listening from time to time. ― George W. Bush
16. Character is not something that you buy; it is not a commodity that can be bartered for; it is not a quality suited for only the rich and famous; rather, character is built upon the foundational commitment of love, honesty, and compassion for others. ― Byron R. Pulsifer
17. The best index to a person’s character is how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and how he treats people who can’t fight back. ― Abigail Van Buren
18. Patience is not simply one thing. It is a concept that transcends many areas of our personal makeup and affects nearly every characteristic and behavior we possess or act on. ― James O’Donnell
19. If people are going to judge me without fully understanding the content of my character, then their opinion just isn’t worth it. ― Jazz Jennings
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Tolerance is a fundamental character trait of great people and a part of the attitudes and practices of those we admire and respect.
People without tolerance are diminished and poor. ― John K. Carmack
21. How we behave toward and around our children has much more influence on their character than if we only tell them about how they should or should not behave. ― Russell Kolts
22. You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. ― Frank Zappa
23. Everyone likes birds. What wild creature is more accessible to our eyes and ears, as close to us and everyone in the world, as universal as a bird? ― David Attenborough
24. If bread is the first necessity of life, recreation is a close second. ― Edward Bellamy
25. Being heard is so close to being loved that for the average person they are almost indistinguishable. ― David Augsburger
26. Let every dawn be to you as the beginning of life, and every setting sun be to you as its close. ― John Ruskin