My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place – police, firefighters and members of our armed forces. — Sidney Sheldon.
Why do we need the police? The best evidence we have makes clear that police are effective in reducing violence, and without designating some group to combat. The police are a constituted body of persons empowered by a state, with the aim to enforce the law, to ensure the safety, health and possessions of citizens, and to prevent crime and civil disorder.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best police quotes collection
1. There’s only two people in your life you should lie to… the police and your girlfriend. — Jack Nicholson
2. The police are not here to create disorder, they’re here to preserve disorder. — Richard J. Daley
3. A police force, wherever they are, is made up of amazing people, and I respect them a great deal. — Nancy McKeon
4. The police belongs to the people and the people belong to the police. — Todor Zhivkov
Do you like education quotes?
5. When a police officer tells you to stay in the car, you stay in the car. — Reese Witherspoon
6. We don’t give our criminals much punishment, but we sure give them plenty of publicity. — Will Rogers
7. The police must obey the law while enforcing the law. — Earl Warren
8. After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military. — William S. Burroughs
9. Police do not belong in war zones. — Daniel Keys Moran
Which police quotes is the best education quotes?
10. Even the police have an unlisted number. — Morey Amsterda
11. We must always remember that the police are recruited from the criminal classes. — Gore Vidal
12. The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. — Robert Peel
13. Who will protect the public when the police violate the law? — Ramsey Clark
14. Police officers may drive black and white cars, however what goes on in their job is a lot of gray. — Arik Matson
Can you share your education quotes?
15. In keeping people straight, principle is not as powerful as a policeman. — Abel Hermant
16. However low a man sinks he never reaches the level of the police. — Quentin Crisp
17. No police or military in the world can protect people who are cowards. — Mahatma Gandhi
18. In almost all cases now the police are as much an enemy as the others. — Tom Metzger
19. In America, the policeman is a working-class hero. In England, the policeman is a working-class traitor. — Martin Amis
20. The art of the police is not to see what it is useless that it should see. — Napoleon Bonaparte
21. When truth is no longer free, freedom is no longer real: the truths of the police are the truths of today. — Jacques Prevert
22. I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police. — Keith Richards