Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too. ― Voltaire
God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. ― Voltaire
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. ― Voltaire
Who is Voltaire? François-Marie Arouet, known by his nom de plume Voltaire, was a French Enlightenment writer, historian, and philosopher famous for his wit, his criticism of Christianity—especially the Roman Catholic Church—as well as his advocacy of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and separation of church and state.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous Voltaire quotes collection
1. The mirror is a worthless invention. The only way to truly see yourself is in the reflection of someone else’s eyes. ― Voltaire
2. Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. ― Voltaire
3. Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it. ― Voltaire
4. Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them.
The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us. ― Voltaire
5. Common sense is not so common. ― Voltaire
6. It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. ― Voltaire
7. If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him. ― Voltaire
8. Our wretched species is so made that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road. ― Voltaire
9. We are all full of weakness and errors; let us mutually pardon each other our follies, it is the first law of nature. ― Voltaire
10. The more often a stupidity is repeated, the more wisdom it gets. ― Voltaire
11. Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers. ― Voltaire
12. Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. ― Voltaire
13. Doubt is an uncomfortable condition, but certainty is a ridiculous one. ― Voltaire
14. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. ― Voltaire
15. Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money. ― Voltaire
16. Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable. ― Voltaire
17. It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster. ― Voltaire
18. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us. ― Voltaire
19. The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing. ― Voltaire
Discover more wisdom topic
20. May God defend me from my friends: I can defend myself from my enemies. ― Voltaire
21. To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered. ― Voltaire
22. Wear an unusual accessory to complete your outfit. ― Chelsea Leyland
23. The best accessories a girl can have are her closest friends. ― Paris Hilton
24. God without dominion, providence, and final causes, is nothing else but Fate and Nature.
Blind metaphysical necessity, which is certainly the same always and everywhere, could produce no variety of things.
All that diversity of natural things which we find suited to different times and places could arise from nothing but the ideas and will of a Being necessarily existing. ― Isaac Newton
25. Accessories are everything. To me, they’re more important than the clothes. ― Rachel Zoe
26. Why did everything always change when all you wanted, all you had ever humbly asked of whatever God there might be, was that certain things be allowed to stay the same? ― Richard Yates