Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. ― Colin Powell
The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. ― Zig Ziglar
Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. ― Taylor Lautner
We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships
unless there is commitment,
unless there is loyalty,
unless there is love, patience, persistence. ― Cornel West
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is top loyalty quotes collection
1. Without loyalty, you won’t accomplish anything. ― Washington
2. It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill. ― Emilie Autumn
3. I used to advertise my loyalty and I don’t believe there is a single person I loved that I didn’t eventually betray. ― Albert Camus
4. I place an enormous premium on loyalty. If someone betrays me, I can forgive them rationally, but emotionally I have found it impossible to do so. ― Richard E. Grant
5. If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. ― James Herriot
6. I take things like honor and loyalty seriously. It’s more important to me than any materialistic thing or any fame I could have. ― Lloyd Banks
7. Amongst the qualities a hero should have, I would include determination, loyalty, courage, perseverance, patience, focus, intrepidity and selflessness. ― Ricky Martin
8. When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you.
It’s how it goes with everything.
If you have a small circle of friends,
and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you,
they don’t stay your friend for very long. ― John Cena
9. If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude,
then animals are better off than a lot of humans. ― James Herriot
10. My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; word is bond. ― Fetty Wa
11. I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated.
I bring a lot to the table.
I’m not talking about material things
but what I have to offer as a person, love and loyalty
and all the things that make a good relationship. ― Jennifer Lopez
12. Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty. ― Minna Antrim
13. I look for these qualities and characteristics in people.
Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty. ― Summer Altice
14. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. ― Jane Austen
15. The first step towards loyalty is trust. ― Priyanshu Singh
16. I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them. ― Carrol Bryant
17. If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness. ― Elbert Hubbard
18. Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same,
created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have. ― Ernie Banks
19. Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles. ― Confucius
Discover more wonderful topic
The greatest wealth is to live content with little. Plato quotes collection
20. We are sure to get opportunities as we show ourselves capable of being trusted. ― Roy L. Smith
21. Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime. ― Mario Puzo
22. To teach how to live without certainty, and yet without being paralyzed by hesitation, is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can still do for those who study it. ― Bertrand Russell
23. Today, making money is very simple. But making sustainable money while being responsible to the society and improving the world is very difficult. ― Jack Ma
24. The easiest thing in the world is to succeed. You can’t help it if you follow the rules and play the game the best way you know how according to yourself, instead of according to the one next to you, or above you, or somewhere away from you. ― George Matthew Adams
25. Beauty of expression is so akin to the voice of the sea. ― George Matthew Adams
26. You are your greatest investment. The more you store in that mind of yours, the more you enrich your experience, the more people you meet, the more books you read, and the more places you visit, the greater is that investment in all that you are.
Everything that you add to your peace of mind, and to your outlook upon life, is added capital that no one but yourself can dissipate. ― George Matthew Adams