And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. ― Antoine de Saint Exupéry.
Why we should keep secret? Keeping secrets helps in building massive trust and confidence in our daily relationship with other people. When you are able to accomplish this very one thing for others, their confidence in you will surely increase and trust people. You may not know it but, words will spread that you are very dependable!
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best secret quotes collection
1. Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. ― Benjamin Franklin
2. You can’t stop the future. You can’t rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret is to press play. ― Jay Asher
3. A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear. ― Edmond Rostand
4. Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high. ― William Goldman
Do you like secret quotes?
5. One should never trust a woman who tells one her real age. A woman who would tell one that would tell one anything. ― Oscar Wilde
6. There’s always another secret. ― Brandon Sanderson
7. A secret’s worth depends on the people from whom it must be kept. ―
8. If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself. ― George Orwell
9. I’d learned that some things are best kept secret. ― Nicholas Sparks
Which secret quotes can boost you know how to become rich?
10. I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone. ― Rainer Maria Rilke
11. The more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in. ― Henry Green
12. I thought about how there are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don’t dare to let out. ― Ally Carter
13. Lies and secrets, Tessa, they are like a cancer in the soul. They eat away what is good and leave only destruction behind. ― Cassandra Clare
14. I thought about how there are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don’t dare to let out. ― Ally Carter
Can you share our secret quotes?
15. With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant. The fact that you kept it does not. ― Sara Gruen
16. A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know. ― Diane Arbus
17. Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides. ― André Malraux
18. Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. ― C.G. Jung
19. Never hide things from hardcore thinkers. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths. ― Criss Jami
Can you share our secret quotes?
20. Word spread because word will spread. Stories and secrets fight, stories win, shed new secrets, which new stories fight, and on. ― China Miéville
21. And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. ― Roald Dahl
22. And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter, they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long. ― Sylvia Plath