Anytime a broken heart is suffered, and there is a crushing pain inside the chest, this is a physical manifestation of the emotional experience as embodied by heart. ― Alanna Kaivalya.
What causes chest pain? Chest pain may be caused by angina or a heart attack. Other causes of chest pain can include indigestion, reflux, muscle strain, inflammation in the rib joints near the breastbone, and shingles. If in doubt about the cause of your chest pain, call an ambulance.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best chest quotes collection
1. You’ve got to have this burning desire in your chest to succeed. ― Rod Stewart
2. The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his chest. ― Roseanne Barr
3. The home should be the treasure chest of living. ― Le Corbusier
4. They don’t pay you a million dollars for two-hand chest passes. ― Pete Maravich
5. Faith is the very first thing you should pack in a hope chest. ― Sarah Ban Breathnach
6. Conscience, man’s moral medicine chest. ― Mark Twain
7. No matter what, you have to always keep your chest out. Sometimes it’s hard; it’s really hard. ― Memphis Depay
8. The brittle bones beneath my chest cracked, piercing my heart. It was you who breathed new life into my lungs and it was you who would later syphon the life you had given so as to feed your selfish desires. ― Sonya Watson
9. The key that unlocks the treasure chest of God’s peace is faith in the promises of God. ― John Piper
10. A thousand suns rise from my chest. ― Gayle Forman
11. The devil lies brooding in the miser’s chest. ― Thomas Fuller
12. Your chest is different from your head. ― Glenn Hoddle
13. Keep compassion close to your chest at all times. ― Sho Baraka
14. You can beat on your chest, hell, any monkey can. ― Bruce Springsteen
15. Love opens my chest, and thought returns to its confines. ― Rumi
16. Nothing like a little chest pain to restore your faith. ― Ray Romano
17. Anytime I sing the anthem, it is an honor and my heart beats out of my chest. ― Luke Bryan
18. Let me get you to understand I don’t bully anybody. I stand up for what I believe in and I’m very honest and I always tell the truth. I’m not a liar, I’m not manipulative and I don’t stab you in your back because I will stab you in your chest. ― NeNe Leakes
19. The bigger my chest is, the more it gets in the way. It just creates space. It makes me much more efficient if I don’t have so much in the way between me and my opponent. ― Ronda Rousey
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Life is the flower for which love is the honey. To love beauty is to see light. ― Victor Hugo
21. Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin. The inexplicable fact is that the blinder it is, the more tenacious it is. It is never stronger than when it is completely unreasonable. ― Victor Hugo
22. By freely choosing to believe God’s promises, a person’s faith may be more strongly embraced and, therefore, less likely to falter in times of struggle, sadness, or other such difficulties. ― Mary C. Neal
23. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. — Bruce Lee
24. The power lunch is no longer just for men. We all deserve a seat at the table. ― Whitney Wolfe Herd
25. This is how the world changes, little by little, table by table, meal by meal, hour by hour. This is how we chip away at isolation, loneliness, fear. ― This is how we connect, in big and small ways, we do it around the table. ― Shauna Niequis
26. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. It’s the same way with women or at least the ones I want to be with. — Ian Somerhalder.