What is in the pencil is greater than what is around it. The talents in you are greater than the environment surrounding you. Your potential will change your environment. ― Israelmore Ayivor.
Why pencil is important? Pencils also play an important social role in the classroom. One thing pencils do is break a lot. But social learning is important, and much of the social learning in third grade happens at the pencil sharpener. Another feature of pencils that annoys teachers and helps kids is that you can easily doodle with a pencil.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise pencil quotes collection
1. My teacher once told me: ”No one is perfect……..that is why pencils have erasers. ― Mahesh Bhatt
2. Map out your future – but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip. ― Jon Bon Jovi
3. Confidence is a pencil best sharpened with paper. ― Kale Burton
4. We need to sharpen our focus & live to the point just like a pencil. ― Robin S
5. What really matters in a pencil is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside. So always pay attention to what is happening inside you. ― Paulo Coelho
6. If you know how to use a pencil to draw, you could draw anything. Now apply that to everything in life. ― Justin R. Durban
7. Etch your vision in stone-but sketch your strategy in pencil. ― Steven Furtick
8. When you draw conclusions, you had better have a sharp pencil. ― Anthony Hincks.
9. Don’t waste time looking for a better pencil: learn to write better. ― Seth Godin
10. Everyone makes mistakes. That’s why there is an eraser on the end of every pencil. ― Japanese Proverb
11. Sharpen your life always; even though it will come to an end like a pencil, we have to keep on writing. ― Munia Khan
12. I believe that the combination of pencil and memory creates a kind of practical magic, and magic is dangerous. ― Stephen King
13. Everybody makes mistakes, that’s why they put erasers on pencils. ― Tommy Lasorda
14. Map out your future, but do it in pencil. ― Jon Bon Jovi
15. Why are pencils equipped with erasers if not to correct mistakes? ― Nellie L. McClung
16. A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere. ― Joyce Meyer
17. Everything I write for the first time is written with a pencil. ― Toni Morrison
18. Isn’t it amazing what a pencil can have inside? ― Quino
19. Success is a worn down pencil. ― Robert Rauschenberg
20. I may not be the strongest guy or the most well armed, but you can put me in a room with a pencil and a piece of paper and I can kill anybody. ― John Milius
21. The intellectual is, quite simply, a human being who has a pencil in his or her hand when reading a book. ― George Steiner
22. If you can’t be a pencil to write about anyone’s happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness.
23. In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing. ― Vincent Van Gogh
24. A fool is someone whose pencil wears out before its eraser does. ― Marilyn Vos Savant
Discover more wonderful topic
25. Write your future in pencil…Be prepared. Plan for the future.
But also be ready to pivot if a new opportunity comes your way, or if you discover something that was not part of the master plan– makes your heart sing and your mind buzz with possibilities. ― Michele Norris
26. When you write down your ideas you automatically focus your full attention on them.
Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools. ― Michael Leboeuf
27. Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress. — Martin Luther King, Jr.