Money, influence, and position are nothing compared with brains, principles, energy and perseverance. ― Orison Swett Marden.
Dr. Orison Swett Marden was an American inspirational author who wrote about achieving success in life and founded SUCCESS magazine in 1897. His writings discuss common-sense principles and virtues that make for a well-rounded, successful life. Many of his ideas are based on New Thought philosophy
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Orison Swett Marden collection
1. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony. ― Orison Swett Marden
2. Believe with all your heart that you will do what you were made to do. ― Orison Swett Marden
3. Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them. ― Orison Swett Marden
4. Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds. ― Orison Swett Marden
5. All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers. ― Orison Swett Marden
6. The greatest thing a man can do in this world, is to make the most possible out of the stuff that has been given him.
This is success, and there is no other. ― Orison Swett Marden
7. When we are sure that we are on the right road there is no need to plan our journey too far ahead.
No need to burden ourselves with doubts and fears as to the obstacles that may bar our progress. We cannot take more than one step at a time. ― Orison Swett Marden
8. Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them. ― Orison Swett Marden
9. The universe is one great kindergarten. Everything that exists has brought with it its own peculiar lesson.
The mountain teaches stability and grandeur; the ocean immensity and change.
Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impression upon our soul. ― Orison Swett Marden
10. The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone. ― Orison Swett Marden
11. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow. ― Orison Swett Marden
12. Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them. ― Orison Swett Marden
13. What keeps so many people back is simply unwillingness to pay the price, to exert effort, the effort to sacrifice their ease and comfort. ― Orison Swett Marden
14. A woman who is self-reliant, positive, optimistic, and undertakes her work with the assurance of success magnetizes her condition. She draws to herself the creative powers of the universe. ― Orison Swett Marden
15. If you do not feel yourself growing in your work and your life broadening and deepening, if your task is not a perpetual tonic to you, you have not found your place. ― Orison Swett Marden
16. Opportunities? They are all around us. There is power lying latent everywhere waiting for the observant eye to discover it. ― Orison Swett Marden
17. A good laugh makes us better friends with ourselves and everyone around us. ― Orison Swett Marden
18. Just make up your mind at the very outset that your work is going to stand for quality… that you are going to stamp a superior quality upon everything that goes out of your hands, that whatever you do shall bear the hallmark of excellence. ― Orison Swett Marden
19. You will find the whole world will change when you change your attitude toward it. ― Orison Swett Marden
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, hope for tomorrow. ― Orison Swett Marden
21. Wanted, a man who will not lose his individuality in a crowd, a man who has the courage of his convictions, who is not afraid to say “No,” though all the world say: Yes.― Orison Swett Marden
22. We have to give our brain permission to search for, and find, answers. This permission comes in the form we talk to ourselves. ― Sam Owen
23. The quality of your life is the quality of your communication. ― Anthony Robbins
24. Every single person in every single company is either in sales or affects sales. Find role models, not road blocks. ― Jeffrey Gitomer
25. I’m convinced of this: Good done anywhere is good done everywhere.
For a change, start by speaking to people rather than walking by them like they’re stones that don’t matter.
As long as you’re breathing, it’s never too late to do some good. ― Maya Angelou
26. Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal. ― Samuel Richardson
27. Selling is a natural skill. It’s developed as a child. You may know it as persuasion. People don’t like to be sold, but they love to buy! ― Jeffrey Gitomer