If the real world is orange juice, then art is like orange-juice concentrate. ― Martin Mull.
Why we should drink orange juice? Orange juice is a favorite beverage high in antioxidants and micronutrients like vitamin C, folate, and potassium. Regular consumption has been associated with several health benefits, including improved heart health, decreased inflammation, and a reduced risk of kidney stones.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best orange quotes collection
1. Breakfast without orange juice is like a day without sunshine. ― Anita Bryant
2. God doesn’t make orange juice, God makes oranges. ― Jesse Jackson
3. I squeeze oranges every morning to make juice. ― Utada Hikaru
4. Come over here and sit on my knee and finish your orange juice. ― Sonny Liston
5. Every meal I eat, I be like, ‘Can I get some orange juice? ―Slim Jimmy
6. With a little more tweaking, we could make orange juice in the orange without any packaging or processing. ― Homaro Cantu
7. When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out, because that’s what’s inside. When you are squeezed, what comes out is what is inside. ― Wayne Dyer
8. Music can lift us out of depression or move us to tears it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear. ― Oliver Sacks
9. Come over here and sit on my knee and finish your orange juice. ― Sonny Liston
10. Over coffee and orange juice the embryonic suicide brightens visibly. ― Sylvia Plath
11. You might be a redneck if you’ve ever stared at a can of orange juice because it said concentrate. ― Jeff Foxworthy
12. Champagne and orange juice is a great drink. The orange improves the champagne. The champagne definitely improves the orange. ― Philip the Apostle
13. If you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out. Nothing can come out of you that is not in you. If when you are pressured, anger comes out, it is not the fault of the person who is pressured. ― Wayne Dyer
14. The first thing I do is brush my teeth we like to start the morning with fresh breath and put on my pajamas and meander down to the kitchen for a glass of orange juice. No coffee. No caffeine. ― Tamara Tunie
15. I’m here to tell you the coffee was hot, the orange juice was cold, New York’s still there and Reagan National is back. ― Jim Gilmore
16. Over coffee and orange juice the embryonic suicide brightens visibly. ― Sylvia Plath
17. Breakfast without orange juice is like a day without sunshine. ― Anita Bryant
18. My main ambition as a gardener is to water my orange trees with gin, then all I have to do is squeeze the juice into a glass. ― W. C. Fields
19. With a little more tweaking, we could make orange juice in the orange without any packaging or processing. ― Homaro Cantu
20. Some things just aren’t meant to go together. Things like oil and water. Orange juice and toothpaste. ― Jim Butcher
21. We’re living in a world that says that if you engage in mass fraud, you’ll be rewarded, but if you go down the street and steal an orange juice, you get arrested. ― Ramin Bahrani
Discover more wonderful topic
Invest in your self. Highest return. Georg Christoph Lichtenberg quotes
22. I must always have fresh orange juice, alkaline water and hazelnut creamer for my coffee. ― Vivica Fox
23. Some people just cannot take certain foods. That’s all. People are allergic. Some people are allergic to orange juice, can you imagine?
Orange juice is very healthy isn’t it? Yet some people cannot drink it without having an allergic reaction. ― Laura Huxley
24. Music can lift us out of depression or move us to tears it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear. But for many of my neurological patients, music is even more. It can provide access, even when no medication can, to movement, to speech, to life. For them, music is not a luxury, but a necessity. ― Oliver Sacks