Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. ― Napoleon Hill.
Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along. ― Napoleon Hill
Who is Napoleon Hill? Oliver Napoleon Hill (born October 26, 1883 – November 8, 1970) was an American self-help author. He is known best for his book Think and Grow Rich (1937) which is among the 10 best selling self-help books of all time. Hill’s works insisted that fervid expectations are essential to improving one’s life.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the successful Napoleon Hill quotes collection
1. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ― Napoleon Hill
2. Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. ― Napoleon Hill
3. The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does. ― Napoleon Hill
4. The starting point of all achievement is desire. ― Napoleon Hill
5. The ladder of success is never crowded at the top. ― Napoleon Hill
6. Your big opportunity may be right where you are now. ― Napoleon Hill
7. It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project. ― Napoleon Hill
8. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ― Napoleon Hill
9. Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything. ― Napoleon Hill
10. Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. ― Napoleon Hill
11. More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth. ― Napoleon Hill
12. Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another. ― Napoleon Hill
13. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. ― Napoleon Hill
14. There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose,
the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. ― Napoleon Hill
15. Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat. ― Napoleon Hill
16. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. ― Napoleon Hill
17. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. ― Napoleon Hill
18. A goal is a dream with a deadline. ― Napoleon Hill
19. Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. ― Napoleon Hill
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. ― Napoleon Hill
21. Tell me how you use your spare time, and how you spend your money, and I will tell you where and what you will be in ten years from now. ― Napoleon Hill
22. The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does. ― Napoleon Hill
23. If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self. ― Napoleon Hill
24. Don’t keep to your own schedule, that will eat too much of your time keeping your own schedule.
And when you are tired, stop.
Because if you are too tired, you become not productive, and you are wasting time. ― Christine Quinn
25. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
26. The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you. ― Tony Robbins
27. If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results. ― Tony Robbins
28. One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. ― Tony Robbins