The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ― Mark Twain.
Who was Mark Twain? Mark Twain was an American humorist, novelist, and travel writer. Today he is best remembered as the author of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (1876) and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1885). Twain is widely considered one of the greatest American writers of all time.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is an excellent Mark Twain quotes collection
1. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. ― Mark Twain
2. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. ― Mark Twain
3. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. ― Mark Twain
4. Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. ― Mark Twain
5. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. ― Mark Twain
6. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything. ― Mark Twain
7. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ― Mark Twain
8. A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read. ― Mark Twain
9. Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. ― Mark Twain
10. Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. ― Mark Twain
11. There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things.
The first group is less crowded. ― Mark Twain
12. Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. ― Mark Twain
13. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. ― Mark Twain
14. Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well. ― Mark Twain
15. Classic′ – a book which people praise and don’t read. ― Mark Twain
16. I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. ― Mark Twain
17. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. ― Mark Twain
18. A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. ― Mark Twain
19. In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them. ― Mark Twain
20. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. ― Mark Twain
21. The worst t loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself. ― Mark Twain
22. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge,
but rather a lack of will. — Vince Lombardi
23. Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through.
Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death. ― Anais Nin
24. The better you think , the better decisions you make . the better decisions you make , the better actions you take . the better actions you take , the better results you get. ― Brian Tracy
Discover more wonderful topic
25. The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success. — Paramahansa Yogananda
26. If you can get yourself to read 30 minutes a day, you’re going to double your income every year. ― Brian Tracy
27. All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. ― Brian Tracy
28. Whether you’re successful or not, you’ll never actually feel the joys of accomplishment unless you love yourself.
Success can be very difficult to deal with.
You have to stay in the center. — Cherry Nguyen