The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. ― Bill Gates.
Why internet is so important? Today, the internet has become unavoidable in our daily life. Appropriate use of the internet makes our life easy, fast and simple. The internet helps us with facts and figures, information and knowledge for personal, social and economic development.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best internet quotes collection
1. The internet could be a very positive step towards education, organization and participation in a meaningful society. ― Noam Chomsky
2. There are no secrets on the internet. ― Paul Babicki
3. We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain. ― Stephen Hawking
4. One of the internet’s strengths is its ability to help consumers find the right needle in a digital haystack of data. ― Jared Sandberg
Do you like internet quotes?
5. The internet is just a world passing notes around a classroom. ― Jon Stewart
6. The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life. ― Andrew Brown
7. Privacy is not an option, and it shouldn’t be the price we accept for just getting on the Internet. ― Gary Kovacs
9. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
Which internet quotes can support you know how to become rich?
10. The problem with this generation is that they believe in social media more than people. ― Shihab Kazi
Can you share your internet quotes?
15. We are all now connected by the internet, like neurons in a giant brain. ― Stephen Hawking
16. The Internet provides a delivery system for pathological states of mind. ― Phillip Adams
17. The internet changes the structure of society all the time, this massiveness made of individuals. ― Ai Weiwei
18. The Internet can empower groups whose aims are in fact antithetical to democracy. ― Evgeny Morozov
19. The internet was crucial for our success. It is a great thing. It is a big democracy because people can choose what they like. ― Stjepan Hauser
20. The internet is the most powerful magnifier of slack ever invented.