The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart. ― Helen Keller.
Why heart is important? The heart is important because it pumps blood around your body, delivering oxygen and nutrients to your cells and removing waste products. The heart has four chambers: two upper chambers called the right and left atria (singular: atrium) and two lower chambers called the right and left ventricles.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best heart quotes collection
1. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. ― Antoine de Saint Exupery
2. Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes. ― Roy T. Bennett
3. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. ― Antoine de Saint Exupéry
4. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Roy T. Bennett
5. My memories mean a lot to me, and I hold them close to my heart. ― Radhika Apte
6. Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is a daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart. ― Mahatma Gandhi
7. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart. ― Shanina Shaik
8. One love, one heart, one destiny. ― Robert Marley
9. Believe in your heart. Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles. ― Roy T. Bennett
10. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. ― Roy T. Bennett
11. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. ― Swami Sivananda
12. Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think. ― Roy T. Bennett
13. The heart is an arrow. It demands an aim to land true. ― Leigh Bardugo
14. The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace. ― Carlos Santana
15. When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object. ― Milan Kundera
16. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. ― Samuel Lover
17. I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile. ― Charles de Lint
18. I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year. ― Edna St
19. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not. ― Blaise Pascal
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I could hear my heart beating. I could hear everyone’s heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark. ― Raymond Carver
21. Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension. ― Sri Chinmoy
22. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable. ― Jess C. Scott
23. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back. ― Bryant H. McGill
24. The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference. ― Elie Wiesel
25. Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life. ― Roy T. Bennett
26. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. ― Erich Segal