That’s your best friend and your worst enemy, your own brain. ― Fred Durst.
Why brain is important? The brain is arguably the most important organ in the human body. It controls and coordinates actions and reactions, allows us to think and feel, and enables us to have memories and feelings all the things that make us human.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best brain quotes collection
1. Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction. ― John C. Crosby
2. Our brain is the factory of emotions. ― Miguel Angel Ruiz
Do you like brain quotes?
5. The emotional brain responds to an event more quickly than the thinking brain. ― Daniel Goleman
7. The brain is a muscle of busy hills, the struggle of unthought things with things eternally thought. ― Joyce Carol Oates
8. My brain, I believe, is the most beautiful part of my body. ― Shakira
9. The great events of the world take place in the brain. ― Oscar Wilde
Which brain quote is the best family quotes?
10. I have a different constitution. I have a different brain; I have a different heart; I got tiger blood, man. ― Charlie Sheen
11. If you can be funny, it means you’re intelligent. Your brain is working fast. ― Amber Valletta
13. From nothing else but the brain come joys, delights, laughter and sports, and sorrows, griefs, despondency, and lamentations. ― Hippocrates
Can you share our brain quotes?
15. The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public. ― George Jesse
16. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ― Swami Vivekananda
17. All of imagination – everything that we think, we feel, we sense comes through the human brain. And once we create new patterns in this brain, once we shape the brain in a new way, it never returns to its original shape. ― Jay S. Walker
18. There are billions of neurons in our brains, but what are neurons? Just cells. The brain has no knowledge until connections are made between neurons. All that we know, all that we are, comes from the way our neurons are connected. ― Tim Berners-Lee