That’s your best friend and your worst enemy, your own brain. ― Fred Durst.
Why brain is important? The brain is arguably the most important organ in the human body. It controls and coordinates actions and reactions, allows us to think and feel, and enables us to have memories and feelings all the things that make us human.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best brain quotes collection
1. Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction. ― John C. Crosby
2. Our brain is the factory of emotions. ― Miguel Angel Ruiz
3. Follow your heart but take your brain with you. ― Alfred Adler
4. The brain is wider than the sky. ― Emily Dickinson
5. The emotional brain responds to an event more quickly than the thinking brain. ― Daniel Goleman
6. The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. ― Robert Frost
7. The brain is a muscle of busy hills, the struggle of unthought things with things eternally thought. ― Joyce Carol Oates
8. My brain, I believe, is the most beautiful part of my body. ― Shakira
9. The great events of the world take place in the brain. ― Oscar Wilde
10. I have a different constitution. I have a different brain; I have a different heart; I got tiger blood, man. ― Charlie Sheen
11. If you can be funny, it means you’re intelligent. Your brain is working fast. ― Amber Valletta
12. When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. ― Mark Twain
13. From nothing else but the brain come joys, delights, laughter and sports, and sorrows, griefs, despondency, and lamentations. ― Hippocrates
14. Some people say video games rot your brain, but I think they work different muscles that maybe you don’t normally use. ― Ezra Koenig
15. The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public. ― George Jesse
16. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ― Swami Vivekananda
17. All of imagination, everything that we think, we feel, we sense comes through the human brain. And once we create new patterns in this brain, once we shape the brain in a new way, it never returns to its original shape. ― Jay S. Walker
18. There are billions of neurons in our brains, but what are neurons? Just cells. The brain has no knowledge until connections are made between neurons. All that we know, all that we are, comes from the way our neurons are connected. ― Tim Berners-Lee
19. Recently I’ve been participating in radio and television talk programs doing broadcasts and conferences, and shooting my mouth off and really going to town. ― Peter Maxwell Davies
Discover more amazing topic
20. You prove your worth with your actions, not with your mouth. ― Jean Paul
21. I dreamt that you were mine, and then I woke up smiling because I realized it was not a dream. You are already mine. ― Cherry Nguyen
22. I cannot promise you an easy life, or that I will not disappoint you. I cannot promise that I will be the perfect wife. But I can promise you that I will choose to love you every day. ― Cherry Nguyen
23. I made a circle with a smile for a mouth on yellow paper, because it was sunny and bright. ― Harvey Ball
24. You’ve made me laugh when I was sad, picked me up when I was down, and cheered me on through difficult journeys. I am eternally grateful to have such a special man in my life. I love you. ― Cherry Nguyen
25. The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image.
If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ― Thomas Merton
26. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. ― Pablo Neruda