Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true. ― Tony Robbins.
and Goal setting involves the development of an action plan designed in order to motivate and guide a person or group toward a goal.
Why? Goals are more deliberate than desires and momentary intentions. Therefore, setting goals means that a person has committed thought, emotion, and behavior towards attaining the goal.
and Goal setting is the process of deciding what you want to accomplish and devising a plan to achieve those desired results.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let goal quotes, make you rich
1. You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. ― Christopher Columbus
2. It is never too late to be what you might have been. ― George Eliot
3. Nobody is too busy, it’s just a matter of priorities. ― Cherry Nguyen
4. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do. ― Oprah Winfrey
5. Don’t call it a dream call it a plan. — Zig Ziglar
6. I want to see the world. follow a map to its edge. ― Cíntia Troian
7. The distance between your dreams and reality is call action. ― Ben Francia.
8. You’re never too young to dream big! ― Cherry Nguyen
9. If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done. ― Thomas Jefferson
10. Don’t wait. life goes faster than you think. ― Various Authors
11. Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life.
happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now. ― Cherry Nguyen
12. It feels good to be lost in the right direction. ― Academy
13. Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow. ― Paulo Coelho
14. Don’t tell people your dream. show them. ― Cherry Nguyen
15. You attract what you are, not what you want if you want great, then be great. — Digital Jetset
16. To live will be an awfully big adventure. ― Cherry Nguyen
17. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. — Steve Jobs
18. If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take. — Steve Jobs
19. I would rather regret the things i have done than the things I have not. ― Cherry Nguyen
20. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. — Hillary Cooper
21. I am not what happened to me. i am what i choose to become. — Carl Gustav Jung
22. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. — Andrew Carnegie
23. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. — James Cameron
24. If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster,
your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. — Les Brown
25. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. — Albert Einstein
26. If you aim for nothing, you’ll hit it every time. ― Cherry Nguyen
27. If we have a goal and a plan, and are willing to take risks and mistakes and work as team, we can choose to do the hard thing. — Scott Kelly
28. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal. ― Cherry Nguyen
29. If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it. ― Elon Musk
Discover more wonderful topic
30. It always seems impossible until it’s done. ― Nelson Mandela
31. If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day-to-day life necessary to achieve it. — Jill Koenig
32. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. — Steve Jobs
33. If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does. ― Cherry Nguyen
34. If you want to do something and you have a goal, do it, don’t wait,
because your channel might change sometime soon and quite unexpectedly. — Sean Swarner
35. If you want to achieve your goal, the strategy you are using need not be clever or original but it should bring results. — Andrii Sednievn
You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success. — Mark Cuban
37. It’s an up and down thing, the human goals, because the human is always an explorer, an adventurist. — Cesar Millan
38. It’s harder to stay on top than it is to make the climb.
Continue to seek new goals. — Pat Summitt
39. It’s better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than at the top of the one you don’t. ― Stephen Kellogg
40. In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed. — Sid Caeser
41. In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia. ― Cherry Nguyen
42. It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. ― Cherry Nguyen
43. I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish. ― Martha Stewart
44. I am always more interested in what I am about to do than what I have already done. — Rachel Carson
45. I am constantly re-evaluating my goals and trying to strike items from my to-do list that aren’t critical. — Aisha Tyler
46. I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time. — Michael Phelps
47. I like to tell young people to work hard for your goals and live in the moment. — Nadia Comaneci
48. I live off a motto that says, ‘yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery’.
I have goals and agendas.
Where ever I’ll be tomorrow, that’s where I’ll be. — Vanilla Ice
49. I know how it looks. But just start. Nothing is insurmountable. — Lin-Manuel Miranda
50. It’s important to set your own goals and work hard to achieve them. — Yuichiro Miura
51. Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then. — Diana Rossma
52. Intention without action is an insult to those who expect the best from you. — Andy Andrews
The going is the goal. — Horace Kallen
53. The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score. — Bill Copeland
54. There are only two rules for being successful. One, figure out exactly what you want to do, and two, do it. — Mario Cuomo
55. The great glorious masterpiece of man is to know how to live with purpose. — Michel de Montaigne
56. To reach a port, we must sail, Sail, not tie at anchor, Sail, not drift. — Franklin Roosevelt
57. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one. — Elbert Hubbard
58. The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize. ― Richard Monckton Milnes
59. Things won are done; joy’s soul lies in the doing. ― William Shakespeare
60. Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. ― David Joseph Schwartz
61. The great secret about goals and visions is not the future they describe but the change in the present they engender. ― David Allen
62. The way to achieve your goals is step by step, you just need to build enough track, to be ahead of the train. ― John Milton Lawrence
63. The only goals you don’t achieve in life are the goals you don’t set. ― Matt Fox
64. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ― Walt Disney
65. The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self. ― Dalai Lama
66. The best way to approach a goal is to first break it down into very small bite size steps.
Each one of these steps should lead logically to the next step to be completed in a linear order. ― Byron Pulsifer
67. The main thing to keep in mind is that there can be many sets of small goals involved in working up to your final and ultimate goal. — Ben Johnson
68. The goal you set must be challenging.
At the same time, it should be realistic and attainable, not impossible to reach.
It should be challenging enough to make you stretch, but not so far that you break. — Rick Hansen
69. The key to thriving with accomplishing any goal would be dependent on working with dedication,
yet lots of people do not interpret just how important it really is! — Sarfraz Sohail
70. There is nothing wrong with dedication and goals, but if you focus on yourself,
all the lights fade away and you become a fleeting moment in life. — Pete Maravich
71. The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.
We can help write that story by setting goals. — Melody Beattie
72. To win big you sometimes have to risk big things. — Bill Gates
73. The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it. — Michelangelo
74. There’s nothing better than achieving your goals, whatever they might be. — Paloma Faith
75. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach. — Benjamin E. Mays
76. You have to believe it before you see it. ― Cherry Nguyen
77. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for. —Ted Turner
78. You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change. — Les Brown
79. You need lofty goals.
Then cement it with a great work ethic. — Jerry West
80. You can always find a solution if you try hard enough. — Lori Greiner
81. You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream. — C.S. Lewis
82. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight. — Jim Rohn
83. You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it.
You have to go down the chute. ― Tina Fey
84. You know that one thing you’ve always dreamed about? Write it down.
Then take the first step. Today. ― Petra Poje
Discover more wisdom topic
85. You can accomplish whatever your mind can see! — Catherine Pulsifer
86. You can do anything if you set goals. You just have to push yourself. — RJ Mitte
87. You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals. — George S. Patton
88. You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward. ― Rita Moreno
89. A good goal is like a strenuous exercise, it makes you stretch. — Mary Kay Ash
90. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. — Bruce Lee
91. A goal without a timeline is just a dream. ―Robert Herjavec
92. A year from now you may wish you had started today. ― Karen Lamb
93. A goal is a dream with a deadline. ― Napoleon Hill
94. A good archer is known not by his arrows but by his aim. ― Thomas Fuller
95. A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills,
and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. — Larry Bird
96. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ― Walt Disney
97. All successful people have a goal.
No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do. — Norman Vincent Peale
98. A birthday is a time to reflect on the year gone by, but to also set your goals for the upcoming year. ― Catherine Pulsifer
99. Any unforeseen challenges that crop up are only there to test your resolve on your way to ultimate success in reaching your goal. — Byron Pulsifer
100. Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us.
They are essential to really keep us alive. — Robery H. Schuller
101. Goals can change from time to time but then remember to focus on your priorities. — Roger Collmar
102. Goals produce focus. Without a goal, there is no reason to focus on anything. Think of a goal as a target. — Bill Price
103. Goals are dreams brought to life. ― Amy Leigh Mercree
104. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. — Brian Tracy
105. Goals transform a random walk into a chase. — Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
106. Goals are like a map.
They help us determine where we want to end up, and give us personal direction on which to focus our energy. — Catherine Pulsifer
107. Each of you, as an individual, must pick your own goals.
Listen to others, but do not become a blind follower. — Thurgood Marshall
108. Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them. — Eminem
109. Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard. — Serena Williams
110. Empowerment involves analyzing your own life and believing that you are able to reach realistic goals. — Poppy Fingley
111. Envision, create, and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you. — Tony Hsieh
112. Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate.
The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them. — Lee Haney
113. Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right. ― Aldous Huxley
114. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act.
There is no other route to success. ― Pablo Picasso
115. One person may not, whereas another person will.
Your job is to find a person who will help you reach your goal. ― Germany Kent
116. One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals. — Michael Korda
117. Once you know specifically what you’re aiming for, you’ll find that you can muster up enthusiasm for your goal more easily. — AJ Winters
118. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. ― Cherry Nguyen
119. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. ― Jack Ma
120. No desired achievement is gained without any goal setting. ― Wayne Chirisa
121. No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one. — Jessica Savitch
122. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. — Jim Rohn
123. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. — John Wooden
124. Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow. ― Oprah Winfrey
125. Set goals and focus on completing one goal at a time. — K. Collins
126. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. — Bo Jackson
127. Sometimes, I shake if I have to do something that I’ve never done before; maybe not noticeably, but inside.
But I’ll do it, because I know it’s not an insurmountable task; I’ve done plenty of tasks in my life. — Martha Stewart
128. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. ― Warren Buffet
129. Success is steady progress toward one’s personal goals. — Jim Rohn
130. Stop setting goals.
Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a specific plan to achieve them. — Stephen Covey
131. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. ― Winston Churchill
132. Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. — Earl Nightingale
133. Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals. — LL Cool J
134. Set realistic goals, keep re-evaluating, and be consistent. — Venus Williams
135. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. — Tony Robbins
136. Life is short, fragile and does not wait for anyone.
There will never be a perfect time to pursue your dreams and goals. ― Cherry Nguyen
137. Life can be pulled by goals just as surely as it can be pushed by drives. — Viktor Frankl
138. Leadership is working with goals and vision; management is working with objectives. — Russel Honore
139. Be practical as well as generous in your ideals.
Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground. — Theodore Roosevelt
140. Basically being in a team is an amalgamation of different things that have a common intention of meeting the assigned goal. — Derek Stanzma
141. By having big goals and pushing yourself towards them you will have a lot more energy
because you know exactly what you are doing and what you’re doing it for. — Troy Foster
142. Making sure our goals are properly aligned with our passions only makes sense. ― Cherry Nguyen
143. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
144. Hustling is putting every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand.
Every minute needs to count. ― Gary Vaynerchuk
Discover more fantastic topic
Focus on long term. Jean Jacques Rousseau quotes. Don’t miss
145. Dream your own dreams, achieve your own goals. Your journey is your own and unique. ― Roy T. Bennett
146. Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them. — Les Brown
147. Remember why you started. ― Cherry Nguyen
148. Productivity depends on executing important tasks in line with your goals. — Romuald Andrade
149. People often say I have so much energy, that I never stop; but that’s what it takes to accomplish your goals. — Curtis Jackson
150. Greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition,
he or she has overcome to reach his goals. — Dorothy Height
151. Many of us carry baggage from the past that hinders our ability to fight for the things we want in life, our goals, our dreams. ― Les Brown
152. My personal goals are to be happy, healthy and to be surrounded by loved ones. — Kiana Tom
153. Motivation is what drives a person to move forward and put action towards making their goals happen. ― Brian Cagneey
154. Motivation is interwoven with the goals you make and the habits you form in order to achieve them. — Matthew Lewis Browne
Wish it. Plan it. Do it. ― Jaipal Singh
155. We must share our dreams with people who will see us working toward and accomplishing our goals.
Be encouraged by people who say, “How about trying it this way? ― David DeNotaris
156. Without a goal, you will continue creating yourself in the manner you have been doing it so far. ― Cherry Nguyen
And obtaining the same expected results, more often, unconsciously. — Helena Angel
157. While working on completing your goal, you may encounter possible setbacks.
Instead of beating yourself up, look at them as opportunities to learn and grow. — Kyle Nussen
158. Without any goal, it’s as if you are only doing things in random. — Ryan Cooper
159. Without some goals and some efforts to reach it, no man can live. — John Dewey
160. Where are the people who don’t have goals headed? Those 97 per cent end up working for the three percent. — Shiv Khera
161. When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. — Confucius
162. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. — Henry David Thoreau
163. We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in. — Arianna Huffington