People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau.
There are always four sides to a story: your side, their side, the truth and what really happened. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau was a Genevan philosopher, writer, and composer.
His political philosophy influenced the progress of the Enlightenment throughout Europe, as well as aspects of the French Revolution and the development of modern political, economic, and educational thought.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Jean Jacques Rousseau quotes collection
1. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing so.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do it. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
2. It is too difficult to think nobly when one thinks only of earning a living. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
3. What wisdom can you find greater than kindness? ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
4. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
5. While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
6. Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
7. Those that are most slow in making a promise are the most faithful in the performance of it. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
8. Man was born free, and he is everywhere in chains.
Those who think themselves the masters of others are indeed greater slaves than they. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
9. Why should we build our happiness on the opinions of others, when we can find it in our own hearts? ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
10. To be sane in a world of madmen is in itself madness. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
11. I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
12. I have never thought, for my part, that man’s freedom consists in his being able to do whatever he wills, but that he should not,
by any human power, be forced to do what is against his will. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
13. Everything is good as it comes from the hands of the Maker of the world,
but degenerates once it gets into the hands of man. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
14. Every person has a right to risk their own life for the preservation of it. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
15. Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
16. The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
17. To write a good love letter, you ought to begin without knowing what you mean to say,
and to finish without knowing what you have written. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
18. The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
19. I know the feelings of my heart, and I know men. I am not made like any of those I have seen;
I venture to believe that I am not made like any of those who are in existence.
If I am not better, at least I am different.
Whether Nature has acted rightly or wrongly in destroying the mould in which she cast me,
can only be decided after I have been read. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
Discover more fantastic topic
20. I would rather be a man of paradoxes than a man of prejudices. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau
21. The first man who, having enclosed a piece of ground, thought himself of saying This is mine,
and found people simple enough to believe him, was the real founder of civil society.
From how many crimes, wars and murders, from how many horrors and misfortunes might not any one have saved mankind,
by pulling up the stakes, or filling up the ditch, and crying to his fellows,
“Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody. ― Jean Jacques Rousseau