Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Andrew Carnegie quotes collection
1. The man who dies thus rich dies disgraced. ― Andrew Carnegie
2. There is little success where there is little laughter. ― Andrew Carnegie
4. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. ― Andrew Carnegie
Do you like Andrew Carnegie quotes?
5. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he is willing to climb a little himself. ― Andrew Carnegie
6. The first man gets the oyster, the second man gets the shell. ― Andrew Carnegie
7. Surplus wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community. ― Andrew Carnegie
8. People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents. ― Andrew Carnegie
9. As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. ― Andrew Carnegie
Which Andrew Carnegie quotes can boost you know how to become rich?
10. No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it. ― Andrew Carnegie
12. The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled. ― Andrew Carnegie
14. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. ― Andrew Carnegie
Can you share our Andrew Carnegie quotes?
15. Show me a man of average ability but extraordinary desire and I’ll show you a winner every time. ― Andrew Carnegie
16. The best time to expand is when no one else dares to take risks. ― Andrew Carnegie
17. One great cause of failure of young men in business is the lack of concentration. ― Andrew Carnegie
18. A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert. ― Andrew Carnegie
19. The greatest astonishment of my life was the discovery that the man who does the work is not the man who gets rich. ― Andrew Carnegie
20. You develop millionaires the way you mine gold. You expect to move tons of dirt to find an ounce of gold, but you don’t go into the mine looking for the dirt-you go in looking for the gold. ― Andrew Carnegie