Abundance comes from with, it comes from thought, intention, attention and expectation. ― Deepak Chopra.
Deepak Chopra is an Indian-American author and alternative medicine advocate. A prominent figure in the New Age movement, his books and videos have made him one of the best known and wealthiest figures in alternative medicine.
As an author, journalist and public speaker, Chopra has published 14 international bestsellers and 86 books in total, and has been a frequent guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show, where he has done much to popularize Eastern approaches to holistic health and wellness. Chopra can be credited with bringing this once-marginal message to the masses, spreading awareness of how a focus on mind-body health can serve to complement the illness-centered approach of conventional medicine.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men
Here is top Deepak Chopra quotes collection
1. Always go with your passion, never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not. ― Deepak Chopra
2. You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible. ― Deepak Chopra
3. Instead of thinking outside the box, get rid of the box. ― Deepak Chopra
3. Anything that is of value in life only multiplies when it is given. ― Deepak Chopra
4. It is much more beneficial for your health if you feel your way through life, than think your way through life. ― Deepak Chopra
5. The world “out there” won’t change until The world “in there” does. ― Deepak Chopra
6. All great changes are preceded by chaos. ― Deepak Chopra
7. The less you open your heart to other, the more your heart suppers. ― Deepak Chopra
8. The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself. ― Deepak Chopra
9. The law of giving is very simple: If you want joy, give joy, If love what you seek, offer love.
If you crave material affluence, help others become
prosperous. ― Deepak Chopra
10. All relationship is reflection of your relationship with yourself. ― Deepak Chopra
11. The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself. ― Deepak Chopra
12. Love doesn’t need reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart. ― Deepak Chopra
13. Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate.
The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go and it will be yours forever. ― Deepak Chopra
14. If you try to get rid of fear and anger without knowing their meaning, they will grow stronger and return. ― Deepak Chopra
15. Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment. ― Deepak Chopra
16. I’ve worked all my life on the subject of awareness, whether it’s awareness of the body, awareness of the mind,
awareness of your emotions, awareness of your relationships, or awareness of your environment.
I think the key to transforming your life is to be aware of who you are. ― Deepak Chopra
17. We must go beyond the constant clamor of ego, beyond the tools of logic and reason, to the still, calm place within us: the realm of the soul. ― Deepak Chopra
18. Modern medicine, for all its advances, knows less than 10 percent of what your body knows instinctively. ― Deepak Chopra
19. Meditation makes the entire nervous system go into a field of coherence. ― Deepak Chopra
20. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. ― Deepak Chopra
21. The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective, people who know to see a problem as an opportunity. ― Deepak Chopra
22. An honorable defeat is better than a dishonorable victory. ― Millard Fillmore
23. A man who is a master of patience is a master of everything else. ― George Savile
24. There is reason to think the most celebrated philosophers would have been bunglers at business; but the reason is because they despised it. ― George Savile