When the flower blossoms, the bee will come. ― Srikumar Rao.
Bees are vital for the preservation of ecological balance and biodiversity in nature. They provide one of the most recognisable ecosystem services, i.e. pollination, which is what makes food production possible.
Where trees and woods are essential to filter our air, bees are vital to both pollinate the food we need to survive and pollinate many of the trees.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the powerful bees quotes collection
1. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. ― Ashley Smith
2. The bee is more honored than other animals, not because she labors, but because she labors for others. ― St. John Chrysostom
3. Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. ― Robert Green Ingersoll
4. Bees do have a smell, you know, and if they don’t they should, for their feet are dusted with spices from a million flowers. ― Ray Bradbury
5. If we die, we’re taking you with us. ― The Bees
6. The busy bee has no time for sorrow. ― William Blake
7. A bee is an exquisite chemist. ― Royal Beekeeper to Charles II
8. The bee is domesticated but not tamed. ― William Longgood
9. When the bee comes to your house, let her have a beer; you may want to visit the bee’s house someday. ― Congo Proverb
10. Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. ― Robert Green Ingersoll
11. The Bee Gees who are brilliant, I just love great music. ― Michael Jackson
12. Take time to smell the roses and eventually you’ll inhale a bee. ― Marcus Aurelius
13. The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For a man it is to know that and to wonder at it. ― Jacques Yves Cousteau
14. If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live. ― Maurice Maeterlinck
15. The lovely flowers embarrass me, they make me regret I am not a bee. ― Emily Dickinson
16. Handle a book as a bee does a flower, extract its sweetness but do not damage it. ― John Muir
17. Let us linger a while in the wonderful old Lilac walk. It is a glory of tender green and shaded amethyst and the grateful hum of bees, the very voice of Spring. ― Alice Morse Earle
18. It takes a bee 10,000,000 trips to collect enough nectar to make 1 pound of honey. ― Sue Monk Kidd
19. The hum of bees is the voice of the garden. ― Elizabeth Lawrence
Discover more amazing topic
20. We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die. ― Muriel Barbery
21. Don’t wear perfume in the garden — unless you want to be pollinated by bees. ― Anne Raver
22. Keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams. ― Henry David Thoreau
23. The pedigree of honey does not concern the bee, a clover, anytime, to him, is aristocracy. ― Emily Dickinson
24. The bee collects honey from flowers in such a way as to do the least damage or destruction to them, and he leaves them whole, undamaged and fresh, just as he found them. ― Saint Francis de Sales
25. One can no more approach people without love than one can approach bees without care. Such is the quality of bee. ― Leo Tolstoy
26. Bee to the blossom, moth to the flame; Each to his passion; what’s in a name? ― Helen Hunt Jackson