Yoga is a mirror to look at ourselves from within.
What are benefits of yoga? Yoga requires you to focus all your energy on each movement or pose exactly. This can help you feel the mind and body work together. Gain strength and stamina. More vigorous styles of yoga promote strength and stamina.
What is Yoga? Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. Yoga is one of the six orthodox philosophical schools of Hinduism. There is a broad variety of yoga schools, practices, and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.
Let us make you rich
Here is the healthy yoga quotes collection.
1. Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees. ― B.K.S Iyengar
2. Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists.
3. It’s not about being good at something. It’s about being good to yourself.
4. Yoga is not a work-out it is a work-in, and this is the point of spiritual practice to make us teachable to open up our hearts and focus our awareness so that we can know what we already know and be who we already are.
Do you like yoga quotes?
5. A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms
6. When you listen to yourself, everything comes naturally. It comes from inside, like a kind of will to do something. Try to be sensitive. That is yoga. ― Petri Räisänen
7. Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self. ― The Bhagavad Gita
8. Letting go is the hardest asana.
9. The pose begins when you want to leave it.
Which yoga quotes is the best self care quotes?
10. You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
11. The yoga pose you avoid the most you need the most.
12. Be where you are, not where you think you should be.
13. The longest journey of any person is the journey inward.
14. We all wish for world peace, but world peace will never be achieved unless we first establish peace within our own minds. ― Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
Can you share your self care quotes?
15. Everyday is a great day for yoga
16. Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible. ― Bob Harper
17. Yoga is a light, which once lit will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter your flame. ― B.K.S Iyengar
18. Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self. ― The Bhagavad Gita
19. Yoga is the dance of every cell with the music of every breath that creates inner serenity and harmony.
20. In truth yoga doesn’t take time – it gives time. ― Ganga White