The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter, often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter, in the eye. ― Charlotte Bronte.
Why eyes are so attractive ? We use our eyes to communicate our feelings and our interest. When people are aroused, their pupils, the black circle at the center of the eye, become larger. This signal of arousal is found attractive, particularly to men, but also to women, even when we don’t consciously notice it.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best eyes quotes collection
1. Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal. ― Samuel Richardson
2. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. ― Paramahansa Yogananda
3. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ― Marcel Proust
4. When the heart is down and the soul is heavy, the eyes can only speak the language of tears. ― Ikechukwu Izuakor
Do you like eyes quotes?
5. The eyes shout what the lips fear to say. ― William Henry
6. Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. ― Carl Jung
7. Ah, what happiness it is to be with people who are all happy, to press hands, press cheeks, smile into eyes. ― Katherine Mansfield
8. The eyes only see what the mind is prepared to comprehend. ― Henri Bergson
9. Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other’s eyes for an instant?― Henry David Thoreau
Which eyes quote is the wise selfcare quotes?
10. Anyone can look at others’ eyes, but Lovers can see into each others’ souls through their eyes. ― Larry Latta
11. If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile. ― Santosh Kalwar
12. Those true eyes, too pure and too honest in aught to disguise the sweet soul shining through them. ― Owen Meredith
13. If the past was what we were meant to see. Then behind, not in front, our eyes would be. ― RVM
14. I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again. ― Sylvia Plath
Which eyes quotes is the best life quotes?
15. Almost nothing needs to be said when you have eyes. ― Tarjei Vesaas
16. The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart. ― St. Jerome
17. When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes. ― Victor Hugo
18. No one can lie, no one can hide anything, when he looks directly into someone’s eyes. ― Paulo Coelho
19. The face is a picture of the mind with the eyes as its interpreter. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
Can you share our eyes quotes?
20. Those true eyes are too pure and too honest in aught to disguise The sweet soul shining through them. ― Owen Meredith
21. The soul would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears. ― John Vance Cheney
22. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. ― Audrey Hepburn
23. Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees. ― Rumi
24. Fix your eyes on perfection and you make almost everything speed towards it. ― William Ellery Channing
25. True love doesn’t need proof. The eyes told what the heart felt. ― Toba Beta