I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone – and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward. ― Barack Obama.
Why cell phone is important? Cell phones are the perfect way to stay connected with others and provide the user with a sense of security. In the event of emergency, having a cell phone can allow help to reach you quickly and could possibly save lives.
Let us make you rich
Here is an famous cell phone quotes collection
1. Girls are like phones. We love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected!
2. Never trust someone who takes hours to text you back, but when you hang out with them they check their phone every minute.
3. The most important impact on society and the world is the cell phone. Cell phones have actually been one of the primary drivers in productivity improvements. ― Fabrice Grinda
4. There’s no more important consumer product today than a cell phone. Mary Dillon
Do you like cell phone quotes?
5. A relationship without trust is like a cell phone with no service, all you can do is play games.
6. Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
7. A smartphone is an addictive device which traps a soul into a lifeless planet full of lives. ― Munia Khan
8. My cell phone is acting up, I keep pressing the home button but when I look around, I’m still at work.
9. We are living in a generation where people ‘in love’ are free to touch each other’s private parts but are not allowed to touch each other’s phones because they are private. ― Robert Mugabe
Which mobile phone quotes can tell you know how to become rich?
10. What’s happening with your phone, every time I call you it says ‘The subscriber you’re calling is a monkey, please contact the zoo.
11. Sorry I didn’t pick up my phone, I got carried away dancing to the ringtone.
12. If you keep annoying me, I’ll give your phone number to all the kids and tell them it’s Santa’s hotline.
13. We are loved way more by some of the people who have not contacted us in the last twelve or so months than we are loved by some of those who contact us every twelve or so days … or hours. ― Mokokoma
14. The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it’s having the phone number of somebody who does!
Can you leave your comments to how to become rich?
15. Why must I prove that I am me when I pay bills over the phone? Did some else call to pay my bills, and if they did, why don’t you let them?
16. Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.
17. I love that cute thing you do when you stop texting me for hours, it’s adorable.
18. Got a new phone today, my old one failed the swimming test.
19. I’m having people over to stare at their phones later, if you want to come by.
20. Today or any day that phone may ring and bring good news. ― Ethel Waters
21. I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones… that’s why it’s called a “cell” phone.