Tea is liquid wisdom.
Why we should drink green tea? Green tea is packed full of health-promoting compounds. Regularly drinking green tea can help you lose weight and reduce your risk of several diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Drinking three to five cups of green tea per day seems to be optimal to reap the most health benefits.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wonderful tea quotes collection
1. Where there’s tea there’s hope. — Arthur Wing Pinero
2. The adventure begins with tea.
3. Tea is one of the mainstays of civilization in this country. — George Orwell
4. Sometimes all you need is a good cup of tea.
Do you like the tea quotes?
5. Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Tea will take you there. — Ags Sachs
7. We are like tea, we don’t know our own strength until we’re in Hot water. — Sister Busche
8. Tea … is a religion of the art of life. — Kakuzo Okakura
9. You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. — C.S. Lewis
Which the tea quotes is the wonderful self care quote?
10. Tea to the english is really a picnic indoors. — Alice Walker
11. I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. — Lu T’ung
12. A cup of tea makes everything better.
13. There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea. — Henry James
14. Tea is always a good idea
Can you share your self care quote?
15. The effect of tea is cooling and as a beverage it is most suitable. It is especially fitting for persons of self-restraint and inner worth. — Lu Yu
16. There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life. — Lin Yutang
17. If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you. — William Ewart Gladstone
18. Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. — Bill Watterson
19. Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. — Henry Fielding
20. A simple cup of tea is far from a simple matter. — Mary Lou Heiss
21. Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. — Catherine Douzel