What we need to do is always look into the future. — Jeff Bezos (Founder of Amazon).
Who is Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos , byname of Jeffrey Preston Bezos, (born January 12, 1964, Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.), American entrepreneur who played a key role in the growth of e-commerce as the founder and chief executive officer of Amazon.com, Inc., an online merchant of books and later of a wide variety of products.
Jeffrey Preston Bezos is an American internet entrepreneur, industrialist, media proprietor, and investor. Bezos is the founder and CEO of the multi-national technology company Amazon. He is the richest person in the world according to Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise Jeff Bezos quotes collection
1. Start with the customer and work backwards. — Jeff Bezos
2. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Words of mouth is very powerful. — Jeff Bezos
3. One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you. — Jeff Bezos
4. Today I will do what others won’t, tomorrow I can do what other can’t. — Jeff Bezos
Do you like Jeff Bezos quotes?
5. Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room. — Jeff Bezos
6. A band for a company is like a reputation for a person, you earn reputation by trying to do hard things well. — Jeff Bezos
7. If you don’t understand the detail of your business you are going to fail. — Jeff Bezos6. A band for a company is like a reputation for a person, you earn reputation by trying to do hard things well. — Jeff Bezos
8. The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works. — Jeff Bezos
9. The common question that gets asked in business is: “why?”, that’s a good question, but an equally valid question is “why not? — Jeff Bezos
Which Jeff Bezos quotes is the wise modern business quotes?
10. One of the only way to get out of a tight box is to invest your way out. — Jeff Bezos
11. If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness. — Jeff Bezos
12. Your margin is my opportunity. — Jeff Bezos
13. Entrepreneurs must be willing to be misunderstood for long periods of time. — Jeff Bezos
14. If you never want to be criticized, for goodness sake, don’t do anything new. — Jeff Bezos
Can you share your modern business quotes?
15. The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works. — Jeff Bezos
16. Life is too short to hangout with people who aren’t resourceful. — Jeff Bezos
17. If you don’t understand the detail of your business you are going to fail. — Jeff Bezos
18. If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table. — Jeff Bezos
19. Patience, persistence and obsessive attention to detail. — Jeff Bezos
20. I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying. — Jeff Bezos