The more colorful the food, the better. I try to add color to my diet, which means vegetables and fruits. — Misty May-Treanor.
Why we need eat healthy food? A healthy diet is essential for good health and nutrition. It protects you against many chronic noncommunicable diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Eating a variety of foods and consuming less salt, sugars and saturated and industrially-produced trans-fats, are essential for healthy diet.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the good vegetables quotes collection
1. Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. — Doug Larson
2. Adopting a new healthier lifestyle can involve changing diet to include more fresh fruit and vegetables as well as increasing levels of exercise. — Linford Christie
3. By eating many fruits and vegetables in place of fast food and junk food, people could avoid obesity. — David H. Murdock
4. If we can get people to focus on fruits and vegetables and more healthy foods, we’ll be better in terms of our healthcare situation. — Tom Vilsack
Do you like vegetables quotes?
5. Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. — Jim Davis
6. I eat mostly vegetables and fish.
7. Vegetables are interesting but lack a sense of purpose when unaccompanied by a good cut of meat. — Fran Lebowitz
8. Vegetables, herbs and spices. If you can combine those ingredients, that would be the best dish you’d ever cook! — Rinrin Marinka
9. The easiest diet is, you know, eat vegetables, eat fresh food. Just a really sensible healthy diet like you read about all the time. — Drew Carey
Which vegetables quote is the best self care quote?
10. The only way to get vegetables at a diner late night is to order the omelette. A feta cheese and broccoli omelette. — Lisa Loeb
11. I drink a lot of juice and eat a lot of vegetables. — Jean-Georges Vongerichten
12. A vegetable garden in the beginning looks so promising and then after all little by little it grows nothing but vegetables, nothing, nothing but vegetables. — Gertrude Stein
13. Eating vegetables makes me feel good.
14. Vegetables deplete soil. They’re extractive. If soil has a bank account, vegetables make the largest withdrawals. — Dan Barber
Can you share our vegetables quote?
15. Go vegetable heavy. Reverse the psychology of your plate by making meat the side dish and vegetables the main course. — Bobby Flay
16. I believe the future is vegetables and fruits. They are so much more sexier than a piece of chicken. — Jose Andres
17. Accepting your own mortality is like eating your vegetables: You may not want to do it, but it’s good for you. — Caitlin Doughty
18. I eat a variety of foods like vegetables, fruit and beef for protein and iron.
19. There’s no guilt in eating fruits, vegetables, nuts and grains.