The more colorful the food, the better. I try to add color to my diet, which means vegetables and fruits. — Misty May-Treanor.
Why we need eat healthy food? A healthy diet is essential for good health and nutrition. It protects you against many chronic noncommunicable diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Eating a variety of foods and consuming less salt, sugars and saturated and industrially-produced trans-fats, are essential for healthy diet.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the good vegetables quotes collection
1. Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. — Doug Larson
2. Adopting a new healthier lifestyle can involve changing diet to include more fresh fruit and vegetables as well as increasing levels of exercise. — Linford Christie
3. By eating many fruits and vegetables in place of fast food and junk food, people could avoid obesity. — David H. Murdock
4. If we can get people to focus on fruits and vegetables and more healthy foods, we’ll be better in terms of our healthcare situation. — Tom Vilsack
5. Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. — Jim Davis
6. I eat mostly vegetables and fish. — Cherry Nguyen
7. Vegetables are interesting but lack a sense of purpose when unaccompanied by a good cut of meat. — Fran Lebowitz
8. Vegetables, herbs and spices. If you can combine those ingredients, that would be the best dish you’d ever cook! — Rinrin Marinka
9. The easiest diet is, you know, eat vegetables, eat fresh food. Just a really sensible healthy diet like you read about all the time. — Drew Carey
10. The only way to get vegetables at a diner late night is to order the omelette. A feta cheese and broccoli omelette. — Lisa Loeb
11. I drink a lot of juice and eat a lot of vegetables. — Jean Georges Vongerichten
12. A vegetable garden in the beginning looks so promising and then after all little by little it grows nothing but vegetables, nothing, nothing but vegetables. — Gertrude Stein
13. Eating vegetables makes me feel good. — Cherry Nguyen
14. Vegetables deplete soil. They’re extractive. If soil has a bank account, vegetables make the largest withdrawals. — Dan Barber
15. Go vegetable heavy. Reverse the psychology of your plate by making meat the side dish and vegetables the main course. — Bobby Flay
16. I believe the future is vegetables and fruits. They are so much more sexier than a piece of chicken. — Jose Andres
17. Accepting your own mortality is like eating your vegetables: You may not want to do it, but it’s good for you. — Caitlin Doughty
18. I eat a variety of foods like vegetables, fruit and beef for protein and iron. — Cherry Nguyen
19. There’s no guilt in eating fruits, vegetables, nuts and grains. — Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wonderful topic
It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing. Mark Cuban quotes
20. To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ― Steve Prefontaine
21. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined. ― Marta
22. All my life I’ve had to fight. It’s just another fight I’m going to have to learn how to win, that’s all. ― Serena Williams
23. Life is about challenges and how we face up to them. ― Martina Navratilova
24. Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don’t believe it.
Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future.
Be brave; be strong; take your pills. Exercise because it’s good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason. ― Andrew Solomon
25. Even when all is known, the care of a man is not yet complete,
because eating alone will not keep a man well; he must also take exercise.
For food and exercise, while possessing opposite qualities, yet work together to produce health. ― Hippocrateso
26. At present, in this vicinity, the best part of the land is not private property;
the landscape is not owned, and the walker enjoys comparative freedom.
But possibly the day will come when it will be partitioned off into so-called pleasure-grounds,
in which a few will take a narrow and exclusive pleasure only,
when fences shall be multiplied, and man-traps and other engines invented to confine men to the public road,
and walking over the surface of God’s earth shall be construed to mean trespassing on some gentleman’s grounds.
To enjoy a thing exclusively is commonly to exclude yourself from the true enjoyment of it.
Let us improve our opportunities, then, before the evil days come. ― Henry David Thoreau