I’ve learned that it doesn’t matter how many times you failed. You only have to be right once. ― Mark Cuban.
Who is Mark Cuban? Mark Cuban is an American billionaire entrepreneur, television personality, and media proprietor whose net worth is an estimated $4.3 billion, according to Forbes, and ranked #177 on the 2020 Forbes 400 list.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Mark Cuban quotes collection
1. It’s not about money or connections, it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business. And if it fails, you learn from what happened and do a better job next time. ― Mark Cuban
2. Money is a scoreboard where you can rank how you’re doing against other people. ― Mark Cuban
3. I wouldn’t be where I am now if I didn’t fail a lot. The good, the bad, it’s all part of the success equation. ― Mark Cuban
4. One thing we can all control is effort. Put in the time to become an expert in whatever you’re doing. It will give you an advantage because most people don’t do this. ― Mark Cuban
i5. Don’t start a company unless it’s an obsession and something you love. If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession. ― Mark Cuban
6. Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world. Love what you do or don’t do it. ― Mark Cuban
7. What I’ve learned in these 11 years is that you have to stay focused and believe in yourself and trust your own ability and judgment. ― Mark Cuban
8. It’s hard not to fool yourself. Everyone tells you how they are going to be special. But few do the work to get there. Do the work. ― Mark Cuban
9. Focus on building the best possible business. If you are great, people will notice and opportunities will appear. ― Mark Cuban
10. It’s hard not to fool yourself. Everyone tells you how they are going to be special. But few do the work to get there.” Do the work.” ― Mark Cubana
11. Focus on building the best possible business. If you are great, people will notice and opportunities will appear. ― Mark Cuban
12. It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing. ― Mark Cuban
13. Customers want to see that you have other customers. ― Mark Cuban
14. I’m always afraid of failing. It’s great motivation to work harder. ― Mark Cuban
15. There is very little knowledge that can’t be obtained through effort. ― Mark Cuban
16. It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing. ― Mark Cuban
17. Customers want to see that you have other customers. ― Mark Cuban
18. I’m always afraid of failing. It’s great motivation to work harder. ― Mark Cuban
19. There is very little knowledge that can’t be obtained through effort. ― Mark Cuban
20. It comes down to finding something you love to do and then just trying to be great at it. ― Mark Cuban
Discover more wonderful topic
21. Don’t ignore the effort of a person who tries to keep in touch. It’s not all the time someone cares.― Mark Cuban
22. Every great building once begun as a building plan. ― Mark Cuban
23. Failures are a part of life, if you don’t fail, you don’t learn, if you don’t learn, you’ll never change. ― Mark Cuban
24. Having limits to push against is how you find out what you can do. ― Mark Cuban
25. Not one scare on my heart came from the enemy. They all came from people who said. They love me. ― Mark Cuban
26. You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.