Some say Google is God. Others say Google is Satan. But if they think Google is too powerful, remember that with search engines unlike other companies, all it takes is a single click to go to another search engine. — Sergey Brin.
Who is Sergey Brin? Sergey Brin is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. Together with Larry Page, he co-founded Google. Sergey Brin was the president of Google’s parent company, Alphabet Inc., until stepping down from the role on December 3, 2019.
Sergey Brin stepped down as president of Alphabet, parent company of Google, in December 2019 but remains a controller shareholder and a board member.
He cofounded Google with Larry Page in 1998 after the two met at Stanford University while studying for advanced degrees in computer science.
Google went public in 2004 and changed its name to Alphabet in 2015.
Brin was absent from public Alphabet events for much of 2019; he spent his time on Alphabet’s moonshot research lab X.
Brin is reportedly funding a high-tech airship project.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Sergey Brin quotes collection
1. Solving big problems is easier than solving little problems. — Sergey Brin
2. We want Google to be the third half of your brain. — Sergey Brin
3. Google actually relies on our users to help with our marketing. We have a very high percentage of our users who often tell others about our search engine. — Sergey Brin
4. Obviously everyone wants to be successful, but I want to be looked back on as being very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world. — Sergey Brin
Do you like Sergey Brin quotes?
5. We just want to have great people working for us. — Sergey Brin
6. I feel there’s an existential angst among young people. I didn’t have that. They see enormous mountains, where I only saw one little hill to climb. — Sergey Brin
7. The kind of environment that we developed Google in, the reason that we were able to develop a search engine, is the web was so open. Once you get too many rules, that will stifle innovation. — Sergey Brin
8. I would like to see anyone be able to achieve their dreams, and that’s what this organization does. — Sergey Brin
9. Once you go from 10 people to 100, you already don’t know who everyone is. So at that stage you might as well keep growing, to get the advantages of scale. — Sergey Brin
Which Sergey Brin quotes can help you understand how to become rich?
10. If Google Books is successful, others will follow. — Sergey Brin
11. Today, if you want to access a typical out-of-print book, you have only one choice – fly to one of a handful of leading libraries in the country and hope to find it in the stacks. — Sergey Brin
12. When I was growing up, I always knew I’d be in the top of my class in math, and that gave me a lot of self-confidence. — Sergey Brin
13. I had no dreams of such economic success. You should have fun and not be so weighed down by expectations. — Sergey Brin
14. I wish there were a hundred services with which I could easily look at such a book; it would have saved me a lot of time, and it would have spared Google a tremendous amount of effort. — Sergey Brin
Can you share our Sergey Brin quotes?
15. We do lots of stuff. The only way you are going to have success is to have lots of failures first. — Sergey Brin
16. When it’s too easy to get money, then you get a lot of noise mixed in with the real innovation and entrepreneurship. Tough times bring out the best parts of Silicon Valley. — Sergey Brin
17. If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough. — Sergey Brin
18. It’s a romantic notion that you’re going to have one brilliant idea and then everything is going to be great… but the execution and delivery are what’s key. — Sergey Brin
19. We are currently not planning on conquering the world. — Sergey Brin
20. To me, this is about preserving history and making it available to everyone. — Sergey Brin