Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. — John Dewey.
What is education? Education is essential for youth in creating opportunities for themselves. We provide them support and help them finish their school. The leaders of tomorrow. Personal development. Sport for development. Education for all.
Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, morals, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include teaching, training, storytelling, discussion and directed research.
Why we should teach children? We all want to raise our children with a solid moral foundation, teach them important skills and values, and support them in becoming responsible, caring, and healthy adults. Parenting is a tough job, especially because it is a whole new role in one’s life and no one is bringing up a child on their own.
Let us make you rich
This is a wonderful education quotes collection
1. All real education is the architecture of the soul. — William Bennett
2. Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions. — Albert Einstein
3. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. — Aristotle
4. The world is waiting for us to graduate from ourselves. — Shannon L. Alder
Do you like education quotes?
5. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. — Benjamin Franklin
7. Be bold, be courageous, be your best. — Gabrielle Giffords
8. Don’t always worry what your next line is going to be. — Richard Costolo
9. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. — Ralph Marston
Which education quotes is the nice education quotes?
10. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. — Arthur Ashe
11. Keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final. — Roger Babson
12. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. — Milton Berle
13. When you leave here, don’t forget why you came. — Adlai Stevenson
14. Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors. — Louisa May Alcott
Can you share your education quotes?
15. Growth itself contains the germ of happiness. — Pearl S. Buck
16. I accidentally forgot to graduate from college. — Anne Lamott
17. You will find the key to success under the alarm clock. — Benjamin Franklin
18. We don’t stop going to school when we graduate. — Carol Burnett
19. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. — Ella Fitzgerald
20. The road to success is always under construction. — Lily Tomlin