God knows our hearts. He will always make sure that we prosper to the degree we prosper spiritually. ― Brian L Summy.
Who is God? God, in monotheistic thought, is conceived of as the supreme being, creator, and principal object of faith. God is usually conceived of as being omnipotent (all-powerful), omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (all-present) and omnibenevolent (all-good) as well as having an eternal and necessary existence.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise God quotes collection
1. Some view the spiritual quest as one of seeking wisdom, knowledge, and understanding-a learning process. ― Alice Camille
2. Improving your personal life will greatly depend on spiritual improvement and through Holy Scripture. ― Clement Getate
3. Spiritual maturity is neither instant nor automatic; it is gradual, progressive development that will take the rest of your life. ― Rick Warren
4. If you embrace the truth of God’s goodness, you too will look at Him with childlike eyes and be able to trust. ― James Bewley
5. In spite of our high-tech world and efficient procedures, people remain the essential ingredients of life. ― Charles Swindoll
6. God has not only created each of us as distinct individuals, He also uses us in significant ways. ― Charles Swindoll
7. God has made us in His own image and given us His Spirit to guide us and help us in the life we live but we must be open to permitting the Holy Spirit do His work in us. ― Tunji Ogunjimi
8. Acceptance is taking from God’s hand absolutely anything He gives, looking into His face in trust and thanksgiving. ― Charles Swindoll
9. Count on the Lord to honor and multiply even your smallest efforts. ― Charles Swindoll
10. Life’s most challenging opportunities are often brilliantly disguised as unsolvable problems. ― Charles Swindoll
11. It’s a delightful thing to receive a good word just at someone time of need. ― Charles Swindoll
12. There is no counsel like God’s counsel. No comfort like His comfort. No wisdom more profound than the wisdom of the Scriptures. ― Charles Swindoll
13. When it seems like that’s all there is, remember all you have in Him. ― Charles Swindoll
14. God alone is perfectly and consistently just. We forget; God remembers. We see an action; God sees a motive. This qualifies Him as the best record keeper and judge. ― Charles Swindoll
15. The beautiful thing about encouragement is that anybody can do it. ― Cherry Nguyen
16. God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive. ― Cherry Nguyen
17. God doesn’t give you what you want. He creates the opportunity for us to do so. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear. ― Cherry Nguyen
19. He who says I’m alone… had never listened to God who is always with him. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more great topic
20. God can turn water into wine, but he can’t turn your whining into anything. ― Cherry Nguyen
21. God is always with you. You just need to pay attention. ― Cherry Nguyen
22. The key of success life is morning pray. Tell to God What you want to have. God and The universe will support you to make your dream come true.
As we grow spiritually, by the grace and power of God we become stronger and better able to handle whatever happens in life. ― Wayne Davies
23. If your spirituality is an important part of your life, a spiritual journal might be a good type of journal for you to keep. ― Meredith Lane
24. The fact that human beings all over planet Earth intuitively worship something is proof that God has written this in our hearts. It’s a part of our spiritual genetics. ― Cary Schmidt
25. God has made us in His own image and given us His Spirit to guide us and help us in the life we live but we must be open to permitting the Holy Spirit do His work in us. ― Tunji Ogunjimi
26. Some may feel it’s wrong to pray for things that aren’t ‘spiritual,’ but God wants to talk to us about everything that goes on in our lives, big or small. ― Daree Allen