You are your greatest asset in the business of your life. ― Matshona Dhliwayo.
What is asset? An asset is a resource with economic value that an individual, corporation, or country owns or controls with the expectation that it will provide a future benefit. An asset can be thought of as something that, in the future, can generate cash flow, reduce expenses or improve sales, regardless of whether it’s manufacturing equipment or a patent.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best asset quotes collection
1. Love is your greatest asset, fear is your greatest liability, and joy is your greatest reward. ― Matshona Dhliwayo
2. Our nation’s children are our greatest asset and our most precious treasure. ― Christopher Dodd
3. Take care of yourself, you are your most valuable asset. ― Matshona Dhliway
3. Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have. ― Winston Churchill
4. Failure is your best asset, complacency is your worst liability, and talent is your greatest capital. ― Matshona Dhliway
5. We all have a gift; we all have a passion it’s just about finding it and going into it. Being an asset to your family and community. ― Angela Bassett
6. Data is the most valuable asset in the world. ― Brittany Kaiser
7. Adaptability is a great asset to have because life is so unpredictable, and things can change overnight for any of us. ― Chanda Kochhar
8. Money is a great asset, talent is an extraordinary asset, and courage is an exceptional asset. ― Matshona Dhliway
9. You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset. ― Tom Hopkins
10. There are two main drivers of asset class returns inflation and growth. ― Ray Dalio
11. Show me the asset, and I’ll show you its price. ― Robert Black
12. I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability. ― Caitlyn Jenner
13. A woman’s greatest asset is her beauty. ― Alex Comfort
14. There’s nothing more important than our good health that’s our principal capital asset. ― Arlen Specter
15. If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are indeed poor. — Edmund Burke
16. For we must be one thing or the other, an asset or a liability, the sinew in your wing to help you soar, or the chain to bind you to earth. ― Countee Cullen
17. No one has a greater asset for his business than a man’s pride in his work. ― Hosea Ballou
18. When being in a relationship with a great woman, focus on being an asset to your queen and not a liability. ― Angel Moreira
19. Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time. ― Brian Tracy
20. Love yourself for who you are, and trust me, if you are happy from within, you are the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset. ― Ileana D’Cruz
21. Employees are a company’s greatest asset, they’re your competitive advantage.
You want to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission. ― Anne M. Mulcahy
22. Beauty is an asset, just like physical prowess, charisma, brains or emotional intelligence.
The key with any gift is in the way that you use it. It doesn’t define you as a person.
Rather, it’s an asset to be used judiciously and with an understanding of how it is just a small part of who you are. ― Dale Archer
23. Taxation is the price which civilized communities pay for the opportunity of remaining civilized. ― Albert Bushnell Hart.
24. Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience. — P.T Barnum
25. A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. — Jonathan Swift