The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays. ― Soren Kierkegaard.
The key of success life is morning pray. Tell to God What you want to have. God and The universe will support you to make your dream come true.
As we grow spiritually, by the grace and power of God we become stronger and better able to handle whatever happens in life. ― Wayne Davies.
What is Morning Prayer? Morning Prayer may refer to: Prayers in various traditions said during the morning. Morning Prayer (Anglican), one of the two main Daily Offices in the churches of the Anglican Communion. Lauds, a divine office that takes place in the early morning hours. ― Fajr (Islam)
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise pray quotes collection
1. God knows our hearts. He will always make sure that we prosper to the degree we prosper spiritually. ― Brian L Summy
2. Spiritual leaders are there for you, they preach the Gospel and try to implant the word of God firmly in your mind to keep your soul, mind and body strong against attacks of the enemy. ― Patricia A Gilpin
3. Some view the spiritual quest as one of seeking wisdom, knowledge, and understanding-a learning process. ― Alice Camille
4. At the onset of my spiritual journey, I believed the Word of God would offer me that black and white, systematized format or road map, I so desperately craved. ― Aleda J Marshall
Do you like pray quotes?
5. Help each other to be deeper in your spiritual walk. Share your struggles and ask for prayers. ― Patrick Baldwin
6. I would say that spirituality is the first of the three areas of a holistic lifestyle because to change the outside you need to first change the inside. ― Tiffany Hurd
7. If we don’t ask God for help, we will never gain enough yards to score a spiritual TD and live in victory. ― L. F. Low
8. I felt so uplifted when around spiritual people, when reading the Bible, and when deep in prayer. ― Mary DeKok Blowers
9. Some may feel it’s wrong to pray for things that aren’t ‘spiritual,’ but God wants to talk to us about everything that goes on in our lives, big or small. ― Daree Allen
Which pray quotes is the wise morning prayer quotes?
10. It is a basic spiritual truth: words have power! ― Grant Dean
11. If your spirituality is an important part of your life, a spiritual journal might be a good type of journal for you to keep. ― Meredith Lane
12. The fact that human beings all over planet Earth intuitively worship something is proof that God has written this in our hearts. It’s a part of our spiritual genetics. ― Cary Schmidt
13. God has made us in His own image and given us His Spirit to guide us and help us in the life we live but we must be open to permitting the Holy Spirit do His work in us. ― Tunji Ogunjimi
14. Eight thousand, seven hundred and sixty marvelous hours are waiting for you this year. My prayer is that each one will bring you closer to God. ― Norman Vincent Peale
Can you share your morning prayer quotes?
15. If you embrace the truth of God’s goodness, you too will look at Him with childlike eyes and be able to trust. ― James Bewley
16. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays
17. Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart. ― Mahatma Gandhi
18. I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
19. God can handle your doubt, anger, fear, grief, confusion, and questions. You can bring everything to him in prayer. ― Rick Warren
20. When you can’t put your prayer into words, God hears your heart.