When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. — Henry Ford.
What is wind? Wind is the natural movement of air or other gases relative to a planet’s surface. Wind occurs on a range of scales, from thunderstorm flows lasting tens of minutes, to local breezes generated by heating.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best wind quotes collection
1. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. — Jimmy Dean
2. Happiness comes the way the wind blows. — Mikhail Lermontov
3. The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward
4. If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. — Yogi Berra
Do you like wind quotes?
5. When you can’t change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
6. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. — Ashley Smith
7. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. — Nicholas Sparks
8. Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind. — Robert Green Ingersoll
9. I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair. — Evel Knievel
Which wind quotes is the best life quotes?
10. And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. — Khalil Gibran
11. Thought is the wind, knowledge the sail, and mankind the vessel. — Augustus Hare
12. The only way to see the path in the wind is to become the wind itself. — Leza Lowitz
13. May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks. — J. R. R. Tolkien
14. Follow your heart wherever it takes you. Nobody knows where the wind blows. No one can say. — Mario Frangoulis
Can you share our wind quotes?
15. Winning is like shaving – you do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum. — Jack Kemp
16. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of. — Jim Rohn
17. I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving: To reach the port of heaven, we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it – but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor. — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
18. If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees. — Khalil Gibran
19. Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. — John Ruskin