Do they love you or the mask you put on everyday? ― Shimika Bowers.
Why wear a mask in public? This is because several studies have found that people with COVID-19 who never develop symptoms (asymptomatic) and those who are not yet showing symptoms (pre-symptomatic) can still spread the virus to other people. Wearing a mask helps protect those around you, in case you are infected but not showing symptoms.
Let us make you rich
If COVID-19 is spreading in your community, stay safe by taking some simple precautions, such as physical distancing, wearing a mask, keeping rooms well ventilated, avoiding crowds, cleaning your hands, and coughing into a bent elbow or tissue. Check local advice where you live and work. Do it all!
Here is the healthy mask quotes collection
1. Masked, I advance. ― Rene Descartes
2. We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be. ― Patrick Rothfuss
3. We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin. ― André Berthiaume
4. The irony of life is that those who wear masks often tell us more truths than those with open faces. ― Marie Lu
Do you like the mask quotes?
5. Nothing is more real than the masks we make to show each other who we are. ― Christopher Barzak
6. She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue, their whole life through. Then passed right by, and never knew. ―
7. Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. ― Oscar Wilde
8. Don’t you know that a midnight hour comes when everyone has to take off his mask? Do you think life always lets itself be trifled with? Do you think you can sneak off a little before midnight to escape this? ― Søren Kierkegaard
9. Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Which the mask quotes is the best self care quote?
10. Like icebergs, people normally expose only a small part of themselves, and generally just the part they wish to show. ― Nikki
11. People seldom change. Only their masks do. It is only our perception of them and the perception they have of themselves that actually change. ― Shannon L. Alder
12. Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes
13. Horror is the removal of masks. ― Robert Bloch
14. Makeup is not a mask that covers up your beauty; it’s a weapon that helps you express who you are from the inside. ― Michelle Phan
Can you share your self care quote?
15. Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty. ― Minna Antri
16. All of us have ways in which we mask and cover our pain. ― Lyanla Vanzant
17. With my mask, I controlled all of the mouth movements with my own mouth. ― Peter Mayhew
18. If I’ve got to use my head, I might as well wear the mask. ― Jacques Plante
19. A mask of gold hides all deformities. ― Thomas Dekker
20. Acting is like a Halloween mask that you put on. ― River Phoenix