Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like. — Will Rogers.
Why we need money? Beyond the basic needs, money helps us achieve our life’s goals and supports, the things we care about most deeply family, education, health care, charity, adventure and fun. Money can give us the power to make a difference in the lives of others, but not the desire to do so.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a wise money quotes collection
1. A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. — Jonathan Swift
2. Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. — Christopher Rice
3. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. — Jim Rohn
4. Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this. — Dave Ramsey
5. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. — Norman Vincent Peale
6. Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. — Epictetus
7. Frugality includes all the other virtues. — Cicero
8. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. — Benjamin Franklin
9. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery. — Charles Dickens
10. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. — Thomas Edisongreat
11. What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us. — Julia Cameron
12. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
13. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
14. Having limits to push against is how you find out what you can do. — Cherry Nguyen
15. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. — Ayn Rand
16. He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all. — Eleanor Roosevelt
17. The road to success is always under construction. — Cherry Nguyen
18. If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability. — Henry Ford
19. The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money. — Cherry Nguyen
20. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. — Thomas Jefferson
21. The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. — Cherry Nguyen
22. The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and are being loved when they are fake. — Cherry Nguyen
23. It’s not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It’s the customer who pays the wages. — Henry Ford
24. You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
25. It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy. — George Lorimer
Discover more amazing topic