If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
Why you should say thank you to everyone? When you say ‘thank you’, people develop a feeling that they have done something to help you. This gives them inner happiness. Saying ‘thank you’ is the simplest way to say ‘I appreciate you’. People also feel more motivated when they are appreciated and praised.
Let us make you rich
Here is a fantastic thank you quotes collection
1. Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. ― Alice Walke
2. Thankfulness is the quickest path to joy. ― Jefferson Bethke
3. A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues. ― Cicero
4. Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. ― Henri-Frédéric Amiel
Do you like thank you quotes?
5. Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace. ― Todd Stocker
6. If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life. ― Gerald Good
7. You will find joy in everyday life with a heart of thankfulness. ― Lailah Gifty Akita
8. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest. ― William Blake
9. The most thankful person is the most fully human. ― Thomas Goodwin
Which thank you quotes is the best happy quotes?
10. The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time. ― Douglas Wood
11. Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. ― Oprah Winfrey
12. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings. ― Henry Ward Beecher
13. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ― William Arthur Ward
14. No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. ― Alfred North
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ― Marcel Proust
16. The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it. ― Michael Josephson
17. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. ― Melody Beattie
18. At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. – Albert Schweitzer
19. Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy. ― Jacques Maritain
20. When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity. ― Elie Wiesel