The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime. ― Babe Ruth.
Why you should join a club?
You get to meet and make friends who share the same interests you do;
It’s a great way to take a break from your studies and participate in social events;
Expand your horizons and get some practical experience in areas that are different to what you’re studying…
Let us make you rich
Here is the best club quotes collection
1. You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. ― Jack London
2. You can change your spouse, your friends but never your club. ― Adam Richman
3. Any time people come together in a meeting, we’re not necessarily getting the best ideas; we’re just getting the ideas of the best talkers. ― Susan Cain
4. I’m sure clubs have a lot of power these days. ― Michael Owen
Do you like the club quotes?
5. The club kids were about fun. Wild, messy fun the more debauched, the better. ― James St. James
6. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide. ― Chuck Palahniuk
7. There is nothing like the camaraderie that one has with fellow drinkers. It is a club you never leave once you join. Well, willingly or easily. ― Lynda Bellingham
8. Everything I do comes from the clubs. If I lose that, I’m done. ― David Guetta
9. The things you own end up owning you. ― Brad Pitt
Which the club quotes is the best personal development quote?
10. Don’t loaf and invite inspiration; light out after it with a club. ― Jack London
11. I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. ― Groucho Marx
12. I do not think any thinking individual buys a sports franchise, or an English football club, to make money. ― John W. Henry
13. The first rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club. ― Chuck Palahniuk
14. I have a mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it. ― Groucho Marx
Can you share personal development quotes?
15. I never knew that people made a club for me! ― Clay Aiken
16. Creations, whether they are children, poems, or organizations, take on a life of their own. ― Starhawk
17. I don’t care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. ― Groucho Marx
18. It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything. ― Chuck Palahniuk
19. When everybody in a group is susceptible to similar biases, groups are inferior to individuals, because groups tend to be more extreme than individuals. ― Daniel Kahneman
20. Why would I want to join an organization that would encourage people like myself to become members. ― Groucho Marx
21. Any time women come together with a collective intention, it’s a powerful thing. Whether it’s sitting down making a quilt, in a kitchen preparing a meal, in a club reading the same book, or around the table playing cards, or planning a birthday party, when women come together with a collective intention, magic happens. ― Phylicia Rashad
22. When you are a player, a footballer, or a manager of a great club like Chelsea, you must play to win. To win. To win the title. Or to fight and, at the end, to compete with the other teams to win the title and reach your targets. ― Antonio Conte