Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field. — Peter Adams.
Why we should use pictures in modern business? The high-quality photos on a business website, serves as proof that the product is good, both quality wise and appearance. Customer’s point of view: when a business encourages customers to post images of how they use their product or service, they’re both trusting and empowering them.
Here is the wise pictures quotes collection
1. Don’t pack up your camera until you’ve left the location. — Joe McNally
2. A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it. — Edward Steichen
3. I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn’t photograph them. — Diane Arbus
4. Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like. — David Alan
Do you like the picture quotes?
5. Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second. — Marc Riboud
6. Once you learn to care, you can record images with your mind or on film. There is no difference between the two. — Cherry Nguyen
7. Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art. — Ambrose Bierce
8. If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment. — Linda McCartney
9. The camera makes you forget you’re there. It’s not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much. — Annie Leibovitz
Which the picture quotes is the wise modern business quotes?
10. Photography is truth. — Jean
11. There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. — Ansel Adams
12. A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. — Diane Arbus
13. The whole point of taking pictures is so that you don’t have to explain things with words. — Elliott Erwitt
14. One doesn’t stop seeing. One doesn’t stop framing. It doesn’t turn off and turn on. It’s on all the time. — Annie Leibovitz
Can you share your modern business quotes?
15. Photography is the story I fail to put into words. — Destin Sparks
16. A good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart and leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective. — Irving Penn
17. Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. — Matt Hardy
18. To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. — Elliott Erwitt
19. You don’t take a photograph, you make it. — Ansel Adams
20. When people ask me what equipment I use – I tell them my eyes.
21. It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter. — Alfred Eisenstaedt
22. I like to photograph anyone before they know what their best angles are. — Ellen Von Unwerth