The most important thing in the world is family and love. — John Wooden.
Why we should take pictures of family? So often photos hearten us both emotionally and spiritually while restoring family bonds. Families grow and change for reasons such as marriage, birth, loved ones passing away, and others moving far away. Yearly photos capture these changes, creating a timeline of milestone events.
Why are family photos so important? It reminds your family of its love for one another. Your family portraits bring joy. And, in hard times, your family portraits can bring comfort and can heal. Another reason why family portraits are so important
Let us make you rich
Here is the pretty pictures quotes collection
1. When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white, you photograph their souls! — Ted Grant
2. The two most engaging powers of a photograph are to make new things familiar and familiar things new. — William Thackeray
3. I love this life. I feel like I am always catching my breath and saying, ‘Oh! Will you look at that?’ Photography has been my way of bearing witness to the joy I find in seeing the extraordinary in ordinary life. You don’t look for pictures. Your pictures are looking for you. — Harold Feinstein
4. The best camera is the one that’s with you. — Chase Jarvisint
Do you like picture quotes?
5. All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth. — Richard Avedon
6. Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. — Matt Hardy
7. The best images are the ones that retain their strength and impact over the years, regardless of the number of times they are viewed. — Anne Geddes
8. My interest in photography is not to capture an image I see or even have in my mind, but to explore the potential of moments I can only begin to imagine. — Lois Greenfield
9. While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see. — Dorothea Lange
Which picture quotes is the pretty family quote?
10.To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. — Elliott Erwitt
11. The camera makes you forget you’re there. It’s not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much. — Annie Leibovitz
12. Wherever the center of the light source is, you want that to be a little bit above the center of the couple’s eyes – something magical happens when you do this. — Zach and Jody Gray
13. What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce. — Karl Lagerfeld
14. The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do. — Andy Warhol
Can you share your family quotes?
15. The camera sees more than the eye, so why not make use of it? — Edward Weston
16. It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter. — Alfred Eisenstaedt
17. I like to photograph anyone before they know what their best angles are. — Ellen Von Unwerth
18. Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field. — Peter Adams
19. Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times and develop this. — Cherry Nguyen
20. In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality. — Alfred Stieglitz