So many books, so little time. ― Frank Zappa.
Why we should read books? Reading improves your conversational skills. Because reading increases your vocabulary and your knowledge of how to correctly use new words, reading helps you clearly articulate what you want to say. The knowledge you gain from reading also gives you lots to talk about with others.
Why is it important to read books? Reading is important because it develops our thoughts, gives us endless knowledge and lessons while keeping our minds active. Books can hold and keep all kinds of information, stories, thoughts and feelings unlike anything else in this world.
Why you should read books everyday? A person who reads everyday gets better at it over time. Not surprisingly, daily readers also gain more enjoyment from it than those that read less often. It can even improve memory and critical thinking skills. And activities like reading have been linked to a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Let us make you rich
Here is a wise book quotes collection.
1. Room without books is like a body without a soul. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
2. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. ― Mark Twain
3. Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. ― Neil Gaiman
4. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. ― Groucho Marx
Do you like the book quotes?
5. ′Classic′ – a book which people praise and don’t read. ― Mark Twain
6. Sleep is good, he said, and books are better. ― George R.R. Martin
7. Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. ― Charles W. Eliot
8. Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book. ― Jane Smiley
9. The library is inhabited by spirits that come out of the pages at night. ― Isabel Allende
Which the book quotes is the best self care quote?
10. Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. ― Bill Patterson
11. If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking. ― Haruki Murakami
12. If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book. ― J.K. Rowling
13. One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is to voyage through time. ― Carl Sagan
14. Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them. ― Lemony Snicket
Can you share your self care quote?
15. When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes. ― Erasmus
16. Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and all the nooks. ― Dr Seuss
17. That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet. ― Jhumpa Lahiri
18. A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return. ― Salman Rushdie
19. I love the smell of book ink in the morning. ― Umberto Eco
20. I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ― Jorge Luis Borges
21. You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. ― C.S. Lewis
22. Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book. ― John Green