An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health. It is a captivating purple, one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. ― Leatrice Eiseman.
Why we should keep orchid in office? If you have to spend eight hours per day in an office, it’s important to like your workspace. Orchids can help; a well-placed orchid will brighten the room and make your otherwise-dingy office look and feel like a beautiful, visually appealing place.
Let us make you rich
Here is the beautiful orchid quotes collection
1. An orchid in a deep forest sends out its fragrance even if no one is around to appreciate it. ― Confucius
2. The orchid is Mother Nature’s masterpiece. ― Robyn
3. When two friends understand each other totally, the words are soft and strong like an orchid’s perfume. ― Sara Jeannette Duncan
4. When speech comes from a quiet heart, it has the strength of the orchid, and the fragrance of rock. ― Stephen Mitchell
Do you like orchid quotes?
5. Love is an orchid which thrives principally on hot air. ― Myrtle Reed
6. They can fly and they howl, they slaughter depression and headaches, they daydream like gangbanging daffodils, orchids and cherry blossoms grasping mauve toffee clouds, they breastfeed laughter. ― Laura Gentile
7. There have been 50 or 60 books written about Empress Orchid, but none of them bothered to really examine the period in China when she lived. I was taught that she was evil; it’s in all the textbooks. ― Anchee Min
8. Then “love,” or “falling in love,” an extra density textured into the weave of the days, a craziness, an orchidaceous interdimensional blossoming of the otherwise linear creatures we were. ― Albert Goldbarth
9. One wants to move through life with elegance and grace, blossoming infrequently but with exquisite taste, and perfect timing, like a rare bloom, a zebra orchid… One wants… But one so seldom gets what one wants, does one? ― Tony Kushner
Which orchid quotes is the beautiful life quotes?
10. In her mind, the orchid was still screaming. ― Joe Schreiber
11. I love – oh God, I shouldn’t say this – I’m really good at bringing orchids back from the dead. ― Stephen Moyer
12. If I see an orchid that’s fantastically expensive, I’ll buy it. It’s worth it, for no other reason than it gives me pleasure. ― Lee Radziwill
13. Raising orchids has taught me this: A plant’s inability to adapt to a new climate will always be immediately apparent. You’ll try a new soil and snip off dead parts from the leaves, maybe try fertilizer. But one day you’re going to walk in and find your beautiful orchid slumped over and hugging the earth whence it came. ― Karen White
14. Her eyes were as hard and bright as stars. Not the pretty sort that poets mooned about, but the kind that made men’s destinies. The Orchid Affair. ― Lauren Willig
Can you share your life quotes?
15. I call the Change of Life “Orchids” because menopause is such an ugly word. It’s got men in it for god sakes. ― Lisa Jey Davis
16. What type of flavor do you think I prefer?” She cocked her head. “The subtle, the delicately made. You’re the type of person who wants the mystery inside the flower bud.” I can still appreciate the different nuances of the stronger flavors.” He studied the orchid in the center of the table. “With the very delicate, you sculpt something down to such a whisper of form, there’s nothing else it can be. It’s in strength you find surprises, variation. ― Joey W. Hill
17. I would need … daisy love, you know, pretty love, sweet love that nonetheless was ubiquitous in roadside ditches in the summertime, and instead I would get orchid love. Love that needed misting and replanting and pruning and fertilizing and died anyway. ― Mary Ann Rivers
18. I also like to garden. I grow things, vegetables, flowers… I particularly like orchids. I raise orchids. ― Beau Bridges
19. All the men send you orchids because they’re expensive and they know that you know they are. But I always kind of think they’re cheap, don’t you, just because they’re expensive. Like telling someone how much you paid for something to show off. ― Winifred Watson
20. Orchid hunting is a mortal occupation. ― Susan Orlean